Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Is God evil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProjectOmicron88

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:30 pm
D0k70R_4LPH4
God is a reflection of our humanity. Humanity is growing evil, so yes. God is evil.

"In my world your love is death.
Your disease, your skin that burns."

- Celtic Frost

I don't believe that. I think the world's had as much problems back in the day as it does now, if not more so. I think the reason we tend to see things as evil is because we're all still young here (as far as I know), and we're still learning about the world. And the more we learn, the more horrifying things we see in the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:25 pm
Assuming he is real, i think we're more of a experiment to him. Of course he would be evil, a mad scientist you might say. We're just rats in a cage to him.  

Alexander Blair

Theophrastus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:31 pm
I notice that many of you say the Almighty is uncaring and heartless to let such evil pass. The problem is choice. He gave us free will (if he indeed exists) by doing that he allows us to do evil. Intervening would completely take away our free will to do evil, what is the more evil thing? Letting us destroy ourselves, or MAKING us follow some strict code of conduct, even going to the point that we have no free thought at all.  

[Hollow Point]

SkeletonPhoenix

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:03 pm
God is not Evil he is a dictator. Lucifer is actually just a rebel but since God supposedly won he got to write the history and make lucifer evil. Like if the germans won WW2.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:35 pm
god is just lazy, he has all this power and he doesent do crap with it hes not evil evil  

flame skulls

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces