Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Cosplay Rating
MY COSPLAYS!(LoZ, Naruto and other)Now With Zelda and Ganon!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which avi do you like best?
  Vaati?
  Young Link?
  Adult Link?
  Island Link?
  Wind Waker Link?
  Ganondorf?
  Princess Zelda?
View Results

Outset Island Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:58 am
Hey everyone! Check out my cosplays! WARNING: Not all of these cosplays are from Legend of Zelda.

User Image
Vaati

User Image
Young Link (Ocarina of Time)

User Image
Adult Link (Ocarina of Time)

User Image
Island Link (Wind Waker)

User Image
Wind Waker Link

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ganondorf

Princess Zelda

Now, for the non-Zelda cosplays!

Gaara

Naruto

Shikamaru

Hinata

Kiba and Akamaru

And now, one last incredibly random cosplay...

Aladdin.

Note: All of these avatars were made on tektek.org by me. The main reason I am posting them is to see which is the most popular, so I can decide which one will be my next dream avatar. I am aware that some of these cosplays have been done multiple times before, so if some are unoringinal, I apologize.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:03 am
They are good ^^ Gaara looks cool... no one really goes for that hair style, which I think is better for Gaara sweatdrop  

Rinku Link

Outset Island Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:06 am
thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:59 pm
Oh it has to be Aladdin! rofl

I personally love your Outset Island one. It just looks so good, and I've not seen it done before. Gaara was good but it's done too often. sad  

joe-dude667

Outset Island Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:17 am
joe-dude667

I personally love your Outset Island one. It just looks so good, and I've not seen it done before. Gaara was good but it's done too often. sad

finally! someone who appreciates my island link! you would not believe how much bullcrap i get from people because of that avi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:17 pm
yay! I like all of them! ^0^ ..i love your Outset Island cosplay! -^_^-
haha Aladdin xD lol
<3  

Sagara-Zelda

firewolfsun

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:00 pm
gaaras the coolest did you see his icons he likes his*not saying next part kids are present* rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:06 pm
Those are really cool! Especially the outset island Link. ^^ I have never seen that one done before, either. And the Zelda one is amazing also. Abnd honestly, The Gaara looks really cool and is one that I can honestly say truly does look like Gaara.  

Mello-senpai

Outset Island Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:38 pm
thanks guys! im really surprised at how many people like the outset island link. i get a lot of bullcrap about that one. mainly from retards who dont know zelda, but still... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:14 pm
Outset Island Hero
joe-dude667

finally! someone who appreciates my island link! you would not believe how much bullcrap i get from people because of that avi.
I heart Your Outset Island Link! Original and its cosplayed well. But yeah I know how you feel about when people annoy you because they think the avi is done all wrong. I go to the arena at times and some people...I just want to slap them. scream  

Mistress Raewyn

Blessed Citizen

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Outset Island Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:18 pm
Ryoohki_946
Outset Island Hero
joe-dude667

I heart Your Outset Island Link! Original and its cosplayed well. But yeah I know how you feel about when people annoy you because they think the avi is done all wrong. I go to the arena at times and some people...I just want to slap them. scream

yeah... there was this one retard who thought i was trying to do wind wakr link with the green clothes. he was all... "link has a hat in tht game. this is what link looks like." then he posted this avi that looked sorta like link, but with poofy green pants and the wrong hair and everything. it was gay.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:16 pm
Outset Island Hero
Ryoohki_946
Outset Island Hero
joe-dude667

yeah... there was this one retard who thought i was trying to do wind wakr link with the green clothes. he was all... "link has a hat in tht game. this is what link looks like." then he posted this avi that looked sorta like link, but with poofy green pants and the wrong hair and everything. it was gay.

wow... I don't like people who do that >_<  

Rinku Link

Outset Island Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:14 pm
Rinku Link
Outset Island Hero
Ryoohki_946
Outset Island Hero
joe-dude667

wow... I don't like people who do that >_<

yeah me meither  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:40 pm
VAATI!
*tackles the vaati image*
ninja
*lurks away*  

Twilit Animus

Cosplay Rating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash