Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Hi, I am Miyazaki Kai

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wings of Nite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:07 pm
My name is Miyazaki Kai. I was born just about a mile outside of Konoha and then left there to die. Some young genin found me during one of their first missions and took me to the hokage. The hokage being Tsunade at the time left me in the care of Haruno Sakura until I came of the age where I could attend the Ninja academy. Hokage Tsunade then bought me a house of my own so since my inaguration into the Academy I have been living on my on. Sakura still checks up on me every now and again but I believe I am doing quite well for myself. A man named Kakashi told me that I am the last of the Miyazaki, and thought that we had gone completely extinct so to speak. Also, I have a stupid uncle who is always getting into trouble and obviously has a thing for sakura, Rock lee, his eye brows are huge man!!! Oh time for school Master Iruka is gonna kill!!! By the way, I have shaggy light brown hair with dark brown tips and my eyes are as grey as the fog in the village of the mist. I am about 5'5 feet tall and I am semi-muscular. I specialize in both Genjutsu and Taijutsu. I have a couple good ninjutsu but I am still working on that its like my 2nd specialization. Oh God now I am really late, I am so dead . .. . . bye!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:42 pm
Hey, you're not allowed to create a character so closely related/ accquainted with the Naruto cast... you should modify your bio a little and make your profile follow the profile form  

AshesFallen

Dangerous Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:15 pm
Even so, I still think it's a pretty good character. But, yeah, a little modifying would be a good idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:42 am
Akari_su is right, but its not that bad  

Sakurakun27

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas