Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[Yu Wins, Opponent Forfeits] Yu vs Ice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazenge

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:05 am
(( You can not do that. You were stunned previously before my assault. You have no reaction phase. Also no way you have 15. I have dealt 11 damage lol.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:56 am
Kazenge
(( You can not do that. You were stunned previously before my assault. You have no reaction phase. Also no way you have 15. I have dealt 11 damage lol.))

((im not stunned, i got stunned the last turn and didnt move, now it wore off and i only miss my turn from the snake you have, but i should do my reaction but not my action, come man what kind of ninja are you that wont, fight one on one, instead of stop making move and free hot all the way.))  

White Ice Fang

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100

White Ice Fang

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:57 am
ice samurai
Kazenge

((im not stunned, i got stunned the last turn and didnt move, now it wore off and i only miss my turn from the snake you have, but i should do my reaction but not my action, come man what kind of ninja are you that wont, fight one on one, instead of stop making move and free hot all the way.))

((oh and it was 15 because you havent hit me with your move last time you had your turn, which make you hit me with a total of 5))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:21 am
((Obviously you missed it, let me clarify. My Konoha Shofuu hit you and stunned you. Your turn came and you were stunned. Then Manda stunned you. Then goda's turn. Then my turn where I used Renge stunning both of us. Due to Manda you were not able to have a reaction phase. Understand?))  

Kazenge

Hilarious Genius

White Ice Fang

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:27 am
Kazenge
((Obviously you missed it, let me clarify. My Konoha Shofuu hit you and stunned you. Your turn came and you were stunned. Then Manda stunned you. Then goda's turn. Then my turn where I used Renge stunning both of us. Due to Manda you were not able to have a reaction phase. Understand?))

((but you must understand you cant stun me and stun again..ask Desi
and i should make a reaction and not a action.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:40 am
((Dude regardless you are STUNNED, meaning you can not do anything. I did stun you twice, but thing is in stunning you twice, you atleast get hit by 1, which you disregarded all together, and we are now having this entirely pointless argument!))  

Kazenge

Hilarious Genius

Desmund Sligh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:56 pm
Ice has decided to forfeit. The match goes to Yu.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff