Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:39 pm
Hzza
when i get high, i mock people, beacuse mocking them increases my self esteem biggrin

EDIT - id totally forgotten how ******** up we were that day!!
Anything to do with being at Owens house generally involves getting ********. Did you try House of the Dead while on shrooms? That would be crazy.

CokePixie: That like just gave me a photobucket warning thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:06 pm
a photobucket warning? hmmm is this any better?
User Image  

CokePixie
Crew

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:35 pm
yeah. thats cool dude  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:39 pm
I find it funny..

I don't smoke or do any form of drugs like that (Unless drinking like a mad man counts xD ) And yet D: My mommy wants me drug tested x3 So, I like some pills ee;; I like to take more than I'm suppose to. Plus lack of sleep equals some crazy s**t I think of o__o;

Like..

Two o' clock in the morning. I wanted to get my homework XD Found my mom nakked e___e;; Most scariest thing in the world D: :: still wants to -try- teh mari-ju-wana ::

Satoshi Sagara

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:46 pm
Satoshi_Sagara
I find it funny..

I don't smoke or do any form of drugs like that (Unless drinking like a mad man counts xD ) And yet D: My mommy wants me drug tested x3 So, I like some pills ee;; I like to take more than I'm suppose to. Plus lack of sleep equals some crazy s**t I think of o__o;

Like..

Two o' clock in the morning. I wanted to get my homework XD Found my mom nakked e___e;; Most scariest thing in the world D: :: still wants to -try- teh mari-ju-wana ::
When I come home everynight my mom smells me and says I'm on something and threatens to take me to JAMS to get drug tested. And then we start arguing for a couple of hours, then she gets tired and goes to sleep.

Weed's cool, you usually don't get high your first time, so you'll have to try it twice.

User Image

I drew that last night. I don't remember what I took. Haha its shitty.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:46 pm
that's not shitty, that's awesome, you've got skills mad skills i really like it, it is really trippy  

CokePixie
Crew

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:44 am
lol straight edge ... thats you vexxed. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:45 am
Satoshi_Sagara
I find it funny..

Like..

Kevyn, sweetie...I hate to break it to you, but you don't drink like a mad man, okay? On the Fourth of July you had, like, half a beer. Yeah, you drink fast, and yeah, you drink beer, but tell me, dear. Have you ever had a pack and a half of Shmirnoff, three and a half Coronas, a -few- margaritas, some Brandy, and almost half a bottle of rum all in the same night, and not throw up? Because until you can do that...Don't say that you drink a lot. Love ya, Kev! <3

p.s. i smell sweatdrop

Heff

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:28 am
Heff
Satoshi_Sagara
I find it funny..

Like..

Kevyn, sweetie...I hate to break it to you, but you don't drink like a mad man, okay? On the Fourth of July you had, like, half a beer. Yeah, you drink fast, and yeah, you drink beer, but tell me, dear. Have you ever had a pack and a half of Shmirnoff, three and a half Coronas, a -few- margaritas, some Brandy, and almost half a bottle of rum all in the same night, and not throw up? Because until you can do that...Don't say that you drink a lot. Love ya, Kev! <3

p.s. i smell sweatdrop
hahahahaha, owned!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:47 am
I had white widow s**t yesterday.

And some chronic that was fresh as ********, man, it was picked the night before we smoked it. It looked cool.

Vexxed
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:03 pm
Vexxed
I had white widow s**t yesterday.

And some chronic that was fresh as ********, man, it was picked the night before we smoked it. It looked cool.

Not as cool as me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:00 am
User Image
mad <--- that face looks constipated  

CokePixie
Crew

You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers