Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[Irv wins] Irv vs Ollie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mr Irvene -

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:00 am
Round 9, Irv's Ninth Turn - Replenish (Body +3, Mind +3)

Reaction - none

Irv stood still and was hit by the water bullets. "Uahhhh!" she screamed in pain. She closed her eyes tight as she felt the blades come down on her.

When Ollie was done with his assualt, she opened her eyes and glared at him. "You better pray to whatever God you pray to because your a** is mine!" she shouted at him as she did an experimental wiggle. When she found she had no give, she ceased. Oh god, this may be the end. i have no idea how long I'll last, she thought to herself as she glanced at Momo's fallen form. "I'm sorry Momo, looks like all of our hard work may come to an end," she said under her breath as a single tear trickled down her cheek.

Irv's Stats
HP 16
Stamina 13
Chakra 17
Body 3
Mind 4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:06 am
round 9 1st turn

reaction N/A

before attack

HP 5
Stamina 11 +3
Chakra 5 +3

Ollie stood still as the petal blossoms hit him for a second as he noticed a tear "you have no need to cry, your one of the strongest people i've ever fought, but im not gonnago easy, if i ever want to help my village and everyone in it stay safe i must not fail here!!" he charged in again and slashed once more.

after attack

HP 4
Stamina 11
Chakra 8  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:11 am
round 9, 2nd turn

Reaction, N/A

before attack

HP 4
Stamina 11
Chakra 8

Ollie stepped back and shouted "Katon, Housenka no Jutsu!" fireballs rushed towards irv and as they did Ollie knew the fight would end soon, but as for who would end it, he didnt know

after attack

HP 4
Stamina 11
Chakra 5  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:18 am
Round 10, Irv's Tenth Turn - Replenish (none)

Reaction - Bunshin no Jutsu

Irv did one last wiggle as she saw the fireballs coming towards her. She realized she had some give and did the hand signs. "Bunshin no Jutsu!" The clone took the blow, bursting into flames.

Irv panted as she saw what could've happened. Wow, that was a close one. Good thing the mud gave way at the last second, she thought as she readied herself for her final moves.

"Here I come! Jouro Senban!!!" Irv shouted as she threw four needles at Ollie.

Irv's Stats
HP 16
Stamina 7
Chakra 17
Body 3
Mind 4

- Mr Irvene -

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:27 am
round 10, 1st turn

reaction, bushin no jitsu

before attack

HP 1
Stamina 11+3
Chakra 5+3

Ollie made a clone to take one of the needles but got struck by the oher 3, he gasped for breath as one hit him in the chest, he said to irv "you will win now, but i'm not giving up, this is my last few attacks, so im making them count!!" he did the hand signs and said "suiton, mizu peretto!!" water bullets came towards irv

after turn

HP 1
Stamina 14
Chakra 5  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:31 am
round 10, 2nd turn

Reaction, N/A

before attack

HP 1
Stamina 14
Chakra 5 +3

Ollie used what strength left to charge into irv and slash with his trench knives "i'm not losing without dealing damage!!" as he approached he thought to himself even if i lose, i can walk away happy, i gave it my all and thats all anyone can ask of me

after attack

HP 1
Stamina 11
Chakra 8  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

- Mr Irvene -

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:33 am
Round 11 Replenish (Body +3)

Reaction - Bunshin no Jutsu

Irv saw Ollie coming at her again and she did the hand seals one more time. She preformed bunshin no jutsu and dodged his attack and pulled out four more needles.

"Say goodbye!" she said as she threw the needles one more time at him.

Irv's Stats
HP 16
Stamina 4
Chakra 15
Body 3
Mind 4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:38 am
round 11

reaction, N/A

Ollie saw the needles coming towads him and knew, even if he dodged , he would still be hit, there was no chance left, as he felt the metal of the needles peirce his skin he thought to himself after all i went through, i blew it at the first fight if she didnt have that pet things might of been different, but they werent so no use complaining ... damn, i can't belive it ... then he fell to the ground and lay there, his eyes cloudy and his body worn out, he let the darkness take him into a deep sleep.

final results for ollie
HP 0
Stamina 11
Chakra 5

winner irv!!  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

- Mr Irvene -

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:02 am
Irv watched as the needles hit Ollie and he fell to the ground.

"Ahh, I won! Alright!!!" Irv shouted as she punched the air. "Uh, Momo!" Irv ran over to Momo and kneeled down. "There there Momo, we won the fight. I'm so proud of you," Irv said as she cradled her pet's head.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:05 am
Ollie opened one eye and looked over at Irv "you fought well, and you deserved to win ... but remember, there is still more to come ..." he closed his eye again and lay there breathing slowly, blood still flowing out of his wounds. he lay there wondering when are the medical team coming ... if i coul get out of this place i would ... but that last lot of needles hit my legs and arms so im unable to move ... why dd this happen, i thought i could win ... guess i thought wrong ...  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

Desmund Sligh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:50 pm
Winner for this match, Irv! Congratulations! Ollie, impressive run! Commendable spirit!  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff