Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)
Psionics, From the start. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neko-mata-01

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:49 pm
hm interesting topic
as far as psi goes i would say i know at least a moderate amount about the topic. i dont really know the purpose of energy constructs though
btw recently i was in my room just seeing what things i could effect psychically. i think i somehow managed minor umbrakinesis (shadow manipulation) because i managed to make a shaded area waver slightly (noticeable but not very significant)
also i just feel like adding this for reference (basic categories of pk)
- general movement (obviously just moving objects)
- pyrokinesis (control/creation of fire an/or heat)
- cryokinsis (control/creation of cold [possibly ice?])
- aerokinesis (control of air movement)
etc (add any that you can think of plz)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:40 am
Dalcain
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
i think psi could be chi which could be electrons from negative ions in the air.
I think the same thing. They both are said to induce electromagnetic changes when tested and you concentrate to gather them in similar ways.
also i saw a video on a chi practitioner using it as therapy and he lit a newspaper on fire, which reminds me of this http://www.noaa.gov/features/03_protecting/whenthesunactsup.html and a qi gong practitioner said his excersize is used in sunlight, and sunlight produces more negative ions. Also, once i read a certain type of magic suggested to try charging spells during a storm because its easier, turns out that has alot of negative ions in the air during a storm. And negative ions are healthy from my research. Imagine if the summer of 1859 would happen again soon lol, free electricity and you are extremely healthy from all the alkalinity in the air lol.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Dalcain
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
i think psi could be chi which could be electrons from negative ions in the air.
I think the same thing. They both are said to induce electromagnetic changes when tested and you concentrate to gather them in similar ways.
also i saw a video on a chi practitioner using it as therapy and he lit a newspaper on fire, which reminds me of this http://www.noaa.gov/features/03_protecting/whenthesunactsup.html and a qi gong practitioner said his excersize is used in sunlight, and sunlight produces more negative ions. Also, once i read a certain type of magic suggested to try charging spells during a storm because its easier, turns out that has alot of negative ions in the air during a storm. And negative ions are healthy from my research. Imagine if the summer of 1859 would happen again soon lol, free electricity and you are extremely healthy from all the alkalinity in the air lol.
I see what you mean. It is very possible and might be the truth of the matter.

I see a power struggle coming. XD Gonna be awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:00 pm
neko-mata-01
hm interesting topic
as far as psi goes i would say i know at least a moderate amount about the topic. i dont really know the purpose of energy constructs though
btw recently i was in my room just seeing what things i could effect psychically. i think i somehow managed minor umbrakinesis (shadow manipulation) because i managed to make a shaded area waver slightly (noticeable but not very significant)

biokinesis control of body traits or cells or genes.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

neko-mata-01

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:04 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
neko-mata-01
hm interesting topic

interesting, seems like it would be very hard to do though razz (assuming you are manipulating cells individually)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:08 pm
neko-mata-01
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
neko-mata-01
hm interesting topic

interesting, seems like it would be very hard to do though razz (assuming you are manipulating cells individually)

http://imig.stanford.edu/Placebo.pdf
http://www.odysseyofthesoul.org/synopsis/mental_imaging.htm  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

neko-mata-01

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:18 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
neko-mata-01
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
neko-mata-01
hm interesting topic

http://imig.stanford.edu/Placebo.pdf
http://www.odysseyofthesoul.org/synopsis/mental_imaging.htm

interesting razz  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:18 pm
This is a wonderful starting place for beginners. Simple enough to understand and open to different styles! I used a very similar exercise when I was just starting out. It was downsized a bit, just focusing the energy around the index finger and making a small energy-ball at the tip of the finger, but the concept remains the same. I want to see more of this!  

Gijett

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:28 pm
Don't you just love it when you have scientific evidence to support this stuff? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:15 am
Taigamma
Don't you just love it when you have scientific evidence to support this stuff? XD

I can't tell whether you are being sarcastic or not.. emotion_8c  

Gijett

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:35 pm
Gijett
Taigamma

The strange thing is...neither can I sometimes, but this time I'm serious. No sarcasm what so ever...I think.

Having proof is great.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:49 pm
Taigamma
Gijett
Taigamma

The strange thing is...neither can I sometimes, but this time I'm serious. No sarcasm what so ever...I think.

Having proof is great.

Indeed it is!  

Gijett

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:40 pm
Gijett
Taigamma
Gijett
Taigamma

Having proof is great.

Indeed it is!
Absolutely! Loving it.  
The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games