Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
I got this letter... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold?
  yessum...
View Results

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:09 pm
My sister got hacked and she reported and now she's like mad at gaia...because she thinks that they aren't doing anything about it.... me?? I don't know what to think. Becuase i've no way to knowing what they are doing so that people don't get hacked. And if i don't know, i can't defend them and explain to her what is being done. Besides making up more challenging passwords and never giving your password out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:08 am
i dont mean to be mean to your sister but... if she got hacked cause she gave her pw to a "mod" then thats just pathetic.

it is too bad for her though.  

ZarialAmeraise

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:48 am
no...it's not that gave it to someone....they somehow just hacked in and she lost her account  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:31 pm
He ruined it when he put the thing in about mods not asking for passwords... even if he did try to convince you that it was allowed... yeah, I've gotten one of those attempts to hack my account and I just laughed  

Kurayami Hoshi Ryu

ZarialAmeraise

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:39 pm
lilipepper
no...it's not that gave it to someone....they somehow just hacked in and she lost her account

oh... well that REALLY sucks.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces