Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Hi! I'm Megumi (About Me, Please Read)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakurakun27

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:37 am
Hi! I'm Megumi. I was born in the leaf village. I'm a 14-year old girl with short, black hair(it only goes down to my shoulders). I'm very shy but, at the same time, I can be very outgoing. I am now a Genin and I'm not too tall, not too short.

My parents....well...let's just say....their not with us anymore. They died the day I was born...December 27th in a burning fire. I have a twin sister named Shitomu. Shes very quiet and keeps a lot of things to herself, but she trusts me a lot. My brother...he kind of left us. I'm sure he'll come back. He's family, right? My sister says we're better off without him, though. She says that if he really cared about us, he wouldn't have left us. I suppose shes kind of right...

-To See More About Me, Go Here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=12&t=7653043#115437613 -

For Those Who Haven't Notice:
***I'm Talking As If I Was Really Megumi***  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:42 am
Hmmmmm Well not too bad....do you happen to have a last name, know any jutsus
(oh and by the way kun means that they are a guy, so Sakurakun does really work...)

Kieff

Sakurakun27

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:05 am
kitsune~blooming fox~
Hmmmmm Well not too bad....do you happen to have a last name, know any jutsus
(oh and by the way kun means that they are a guy, so Sakurakun does really work...)

Ok, thanks. I'm not sure about my last name. I wanted to join the Hyuuga clan, but I don't know how we're suppose to join clans. About the jutsus, go to this link(Its My Profile): http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=12&t=7653043#115437613

(I didn't about kun, so thanks. I might change it, but I got use to saying 'kun')  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:10 am
OK well it seems good enough. If you want to join the Hyuuga clan just ask Drunk Tony. If you ask nice enough he might let you.
Oh and your welcome about the Kun thing. Most people don't know waht it means, Chan is what you would use for a girl ^_^

Kieff

Crowgurl1

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:32 am
Hi!!! I'm Shina!! ninja  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash