Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
i need help comtroling anger... XD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

"hi"
  O_O *runs away from the violent little girl* O_O
View Results

kutelilkittie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:08 pm

u see, i am very short and small, and i am always depressed, though i hav 2 be smiling everyday cuz a annoying damn person reported me to the councilor scream and im shy, sometimes get good marks(so everyone thinks im a goody-two-shoes like my friend chais who wont admit it and she thinks shes all that bad when shes the teachers pet rolleyes ) so i am very emotional, and once a annoying guy(im embarrased 2 say it was my best friends crush xd ) pissed me off and i kicked him without even thinking sweatdrop and then i think i gave him a huge bruise sweatdrop um, yea, so im VERY violent xd so can anyone help me? plz? and btw, i suck at sports, so , um , yea... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:05 pm

Kahahahahahahha~

I do the same thing. I'm probably a bit more violent and aggressive than you. I tend to threaten my friends a lot and I do hit them ever so often. I'm short. I'm small. I get good marks in my classes. I go to a counselor. I tell people to b***h off. But I have no problems with it. Just embrace it. x] That's what I did and hey, it works for me.

Hikaru Akumu

BloodyMikey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:53 pm

okay so u wanna get rid of ur anger or tame ur anger?
question question question

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:07 pm

But, see, you don't have an anger problem. That's not violent.

Violent anger problems is waking up in the morning and not remembering why your hand hurts and why there's a huge dent in the wall. Violent anger problems is pushing everyone away from you when they try to be your friend, then trying to get back on their good sides with the excuse that you "had a bad day", to the point where you use that excuse at least twice a day.

What you have is adolescence.

-Isel-

CassixCorpse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:25 pm

You dont have bad anger problems yet i wouldnt worry about it.
like me i have such bad anger problems that i punch stuff so hard that i've already skrewd up my hands and im only 14. Ive also been kicked outta two schools for fighting. So till you get where your gettin really bad about it iwouldnt worry about it
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:31 am

The more you worry about anger problems the more likely you will be to have serious anger problems as you get older. You're fighting your emotions. Don't get all worried because you yell at somebody or kicked somebody. They probably deserved it. If you keep your anger in check, I don't see a problem. If you find that you're getting angry for no good reason, then you should sit down and think about what's been bothering you lately. Always ask yourself "Why am I angry?" and "Who am I angry at?" Don't smile for everyone else. If you're smiling then you should be smiling because you have good reason to. It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. Accept who you are and if no one else likes it, then forget them. No one else matters. Btw, you don't have to be good at sports to kick a soccer ball or a football.

Gvhe

kutelilkittie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:45 pm

Gvhe
The more you worry about anger problems the more likely you will be to have serious anger problems as you get older. You're fighting your emotions. Don't get all worried because you yell at somebody or kicked somebody. They probably deserved it. If you keep your anger in check, I don't see a problem. If you find that you're getting angry for no good reason, then you should sit down and think about what's been bothering you lately. Always ask yourself "Why am I angry?" and "Who am I angry at?" Don't smile for everyone else. If you're smiling then you should be smiling because you have good reason to. It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. Accept who you are and if no one else likes it, then forget them. No one else matters. Btw, you don't have to be good at sports to kick a soccer ball or a football.

thanks!
ps. im not that good at sports, its just, i kick/ hit/ throw ect things so hard everyone thinks im good xd
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:48 pm

Hikaru Akumu
Kahahahahahahha~

I do the same thing. I'm probably a bit more violent and aggressive than you. I tend to threaten my friends a lot and I do hit them ever so often. I'm short. I'm small. I get good marks in my classes. I go to a counselor. I tell people to b***h off. But I have no problems with it. Just embrace it. x] That's what I did and hey, it works for me.

I'm in counseling as well...my parents say I have anger issues... but they started it!...if they didn't confescate one of my favourite games away I wouldn'd be as mad! But my so called best friend also betrayed me too damnit! she broke up nine months of bleek happyness just because SHE didn't like MY boyfriend!!! and now he's going out with a slutty little B**CH that deserves nothing but a trip to a bloody guillitine! stressed my friend thinks she can control anyone because she's a black belt since grade 6!!! ANd she wonders why the hell I'm like this!? ...she framed me for beating him up when i wasn't at school the next day too. GRRRRRRRR!!! I want to slaughter something slowly and painfully!!!!!! stressed

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items