Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ish peeking at art*
  count +1
View Results

animegurl4evr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:03 pm
this is how i draw and i think lowly of my skill. sad looking at my drawings tell me what u think and how i can improve. critique's welcome. it's all hand drawn of course. none colored but the sharpie drawn pic.
-edited size/rotate-

(fav. monster (on monster rancher evo) name's dianna)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(half human~kinda was tryin to draw me, and half lioness)

(meh cat)

(went on sharpie craze whee )

(um.. >.< the mic went "eee")
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:52 am
u might wanna change a few settings on what u used to get these pictures on the computer...if it was a camera, try getting more light so it doesn't look too blurry, or change its shutter speed. if its a scanner. try adjusting the psi, (pixel aspect ratio) and make the settings a bit higher...ok, on art level, its good..but u need to work more on anatomy...some things are off and the proportions need to be fixed...like the legs on the cat....monster rancher ahh good memories....u might also wanna rotate some of ur pics so that they're straight up...it'll make critiquing easier....so yeah, thats my whole spiel....have fun...lol good work though...*applause*  

4a5dgfad

fumetsu ookami

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:15 pm
i cant see the pictures to good  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:27 pm
My first suggestion is for you to resize the images. Usually if you have something that people can't see all of on their screen, they won't bother looking at it. The third drawing's not too shabby, though that was about the only one I could identify with, no offense. I'd suggest taking the pictures in the daytime where there's lots of sun; just keep working at it.  

Amoyr

azikiel

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:45 pm
needs improvement. XD you can do it! hehe..

if you want you could just copy first some pics of anime characters. then when you see that your drawing is improving, you could create one yourself.

kinda practice first.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:37 pm
sweatdrop yah uh... really sorry about the size being too big. if i had a scanner it would've been just good but i used a cam to take pictures of my sketches. and the light was pretty dim< sorry about that too. btw i'm really eager to start on learning about atatomy, currently i'm already busy with trying to study up on drawing tutorials.  

animegurl4evr

ChibiAru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:09 pm
your doing great 3nodding it might be better if you started off traceing I did and it helped out alot! 3nodding  
The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games