Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:32 am
Sai-kun
Stella_Starwind
Arn't there some AS art books out there as well?

Not in English, that I know of.
There are Japanese and Chinese versions of the artbooks I think (I have no clue if the Chinese one is official, its got some stuff the Japanese artbooks dont have)

Angel Cage is also available in German smile *still waits for Lost Angel*
And a postcard collection as well, but I don't own it... I have no idea if there are new pictures in it or just the ones from Angel Cage as postcards. Does anybody know something about it?

Say, am I the only one who has the problem that Gaia doesn't show in which threads something new is written? And then, one day, at once, all threads are updated question  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:03 pm
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
Stella_Starwind

There are Japanese and Chinese versions of the artbooks I think (I have no clue if the Chinese one is official, its got some stuff the Japanese artbooks dont have)

And a postcard collection as well, but I don't own it... I have no idea if there are new pictures in it or just the ones from Angel Cage as postcards. Does anybody know something about it?

Say, am I the only one who has the problem that Gaia doesn't show in which threads something new is written? And then, one day, at once, all threads are updated question

There was a trading card collection then the postcard collection called Angelic Voice, the majority of the cards were pictures from the artbooks.

As for the Gaia thing, I think they're still recovering from the loss from the server crash so lotsa archiving and what not going on.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:25 pm
Sai-kun
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
Stella_Starwind

There was a trading card collection then the postcard collection called Angelic Voice, the majority of the cards were pictures from the artbooks.

As for the Gaia thing, I think they're still recovering from the loss from the server crash so lotsa archiving and what not going on.

Yes, it's Angelic Voice, thanks^^. There was a time when it was in the shop and I could've looked into it, but I didn't know which pictures are in the artbook back then. Most of the pictures are from the artbook? Then it'll have to wait until I have a bit money again...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:54 am
All i have are the mangas i wish i had more crying  

AnubusRa

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out