Reply You might be here.
Parent's + teh computer = a good thing?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satoshi Sagara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:32 am
Last night. I went to sleep :B! Like everyone does.

While teh Sato was sleeping. His mommy got on the computer, she was downloading..god knows what... on my computer. She claimed she said the computer popped up a window that said it was full. Which is impossible, because it's new ;(

So she deleted everything that's -rarely- used.. Which is bullshit because a lot of things that are rarely used are being used. RIGHT NOW O__O;

SO! Waking up teh Sato, his mommy told him what happened ee;; Tired and pissed off. Sato sets off and fixes the computer. Now! He's pisses off and angry at the adults. None of them are getting on teh computer e_________e;;

Now :B

Tell uncle Sato of your parent's stupidity with a computer <3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:50 am
eh parents and computers, my mom actually reads her spam  

CokePixie
Crew

Satoshi Sagara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:56 pm
Lmao xD

I told my mom not to touch anything anymore ee;; I feel like I'm the adult D:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:12 pm
i had to show my mom step by step how to burn a cd, and that includes putting the cd in here and clicking on the "burn cds" icon, if i ever have kids i'll make sure they're computer illiterate so that i don't look a fool lol  

CokePixie
Crew

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:33 pm
My mum can't even use a mouse properly.

My dad spends all day on 1st person shooters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:39 pm
*jumps up on lap*
Well dad and mum were on the computer and they complained that they couldn't read anything, so after that I went over to them and read everything. They thought it was cool and wanted to click on the link. Well they kept right clicking. So they left and they didn't say a word. Little ol' me didn't think anything of it and continued watching Cats the musical. When mommy and daddy came back they bought a new mouse. I set up the mouse and they kept clicking the right. They threw the mouse down and started crusing. I asked what was wrong because I couldn't hear the Rum Tum Tiger and they said that they could click the link. I told them with a laugh, then they turned off my T.V. because I laughed.

Madam Monster

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:46 am
My mom d-loads all these ******** online games and ends up getting it full of spam and viruses and s**t. ******** retard.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:49 am
my mum has trouble using the TV remote, so has NO chance with a computer and my dad used to be MD of a computer company, so he knows his s**t!  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Vulgar

11,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:14 am
Who's sato?

Only the cool kids don't have parents.

...I mean the orphans.  
You might be here.