Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Subaru's weapon shop. Open

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiraracat4111

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:30 pm
You have to send me some gold and pm me to tell me the weapon you want.
Close Range Weapons:

Dragon Ax: 1000 gold

Dragon Buster: 1500 gold

Dragon Shards: 100 gold

Omega Sword: 1500 gold

Sword Breakers: 550 gold

Twin Katanas: 550 gold

Bowstaff: 250 gold

Ninchucks: 250 gold

Killer Claw: 750 gold

Masamune: 1500 gold

Spirit Lance: 1500 gold

There's no limit of these weapons. But they won't go higher than 1500 gold. So my shop is not expensive.
All made by me Subaru.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:33 pm
Ikkie opens up a stand giving thousands of types of weapons for free "I don't welcome people who try and make profits out of the villagers when they can get stuff for free scream "  

ThePheonixGuardian

Rin-Tsuchimi89

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:41 pm
do you have a buyer's pass to be selling these?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:16 pm
"i have a giveaway pass" shows pass to hokage "i'm giving these to shinobi who need these for their training"  

ThePheonixGuardian

Kiraracat4111

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:08 pm
ThePheonixGuardian
"i have a giveaway pass" shows pass to hokage "i'm giving these to shinobi who need these for their training"
"Ok what weapon do you want?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:27 pm
"I'm not buying, i'm giving mine away to people who need them, unlike you"  

ThePheonixGuardian

Darker_Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:37 pm
Are you into .Hack too?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:37 pm
I think u should sell these items:

FUKIBARI
These needles (about two inches long) were carried in the mouths of the ninja. This dangerous needle was spit into the enemies face by curling the tongue to form a tube shape. Other ways of spitting the needles consisted of concealing a small piece bamboo in the mouth used to shoot out as many as twelve needles at a time. Usually used as a diversion before drawing the sword for a finish.

METSUBISHI
This throwing weapon was actually a concoction used to blind the enemy. The powder consisted of sand, peppers, metal shavings, certain plants, and even ground up seeds. The ninja carried this blinding powder in egg shells, paper sacks, and other containers. Metsubishi could be used in blowguns and at the bottom of their saya (scabbard). The metsubishi was used to throw, mix in with torinoko explosives, placed on things the enemy would touch, and blown out of pipes.

TEKAGI / SHUKO
This item worn on the hands was made of metal and tightened at the wrist. One kind was worn on the palm of the hand and one on the back of the hand, four sharp spikes protruded from this metal band. The claws could be used in close quarter combat to tear like that of a ferocious tiger or bear. The tekagi could also be used to aid in climbing walls and trees.

TESSEN
The tessen or iron fan was a ninja weapon less famous than other weapons such as the shuriken. The fan however was a very good weapon and tool. Closed, it could make a harmful weapon as a small club, and opened it could deflect projected missiles, the iron fan often had sharpened points. The fan was good when the ninja was in disquise and couldn't carry a sword or staff. The kunoichi included a fan in their arsenal but that weapon is termed sensu and was not made of iron like the tessen

TETSUBISHI
These spiked caltrops were excellent aides when it came to evasion and escape. These were scattered on the ground for the enemy to step on and slow or stop his pursuit. If the ninja had jumped from a higher plane, he would sprinkle tetsubishi where he landed so that enemy would have no choice but to fall on them if he followed. Tetsubishi could also be placed on or along parts of walls and trees. They could be thrown in the enemy face as a distraction or tied to hidden traps. Tetsubishi were made of metal and from certain natural resources. Due to the construction of the tetsubishi, when thrown one point would always stick up. The tips of the Tetsubishi were poisoned for a more serious effect.

I would buy them mrgreen ninja  

grassleaves

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:40 pm
Ikkie gives all of the listed weapons "Thank you come again"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:41 pm
Free stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 scream burning_eyes i am a ninja ninja  

grassleaves

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:49 pm
"You can only use these under adult supervision so i'll be taking those back until a jounin or chunnin comes and supervises you" Ikkie takes the weapon and puts a sign on the front of the stand "ONLY FOR CHUNNIN OR HIGHER RANKED SHINOBI"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games