Submit

what do you think
  good
  ok
  bad
View Results

veggie cow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:53 am
just wondering what peoples opinions are and i know this might be a little messed up cause i did it in pen no pencil at all
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:23 pm
ok well, it looks good, but with a little more practice it can be better..the face looks a bit off...the neck looks a bit too thin...might want to make that a bit wider...I don't know where you're going with the skirt, but if you detail it a bit more, it might look a bit better..and i dont know if its just me, but the legs are different sizes, unless you meant it to be that way...well, thats enough about the bad stuff, more on the good stuff...the eyes look great, and the hair as well, if the neck was the right size, the upper section of the body would look great too...so yeah, thats my rant....to help with what i just ranted on about, visit some tutorials on anatomy, and maybe detailing on Deviantart  

4a5dgfad

veggie cow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:55 am
XxrandumbnessxX
ok well, it looks good, but with a little more practice it can be better..the face looks a bit off...the neck looks a bit too thin...might want to make that a bit wider...I don't know where you're going with the skirt, but if you detail it a bit more, it might look a bit better..and i dont know if its just me, but the legs are different sizes, unless you meant it to be that way...well, thats enough about the bad stuff, more on the good stuff...the eyes look great, and the hair as well, if the neck was the right size, the upper section of the body would look great too...so yeah, thats my rant....to help with what i just ranted on about, visit some tutorials on anatomy, and maybe detailing on Deviantart

thanks i posted this elsewhere and people were a lot harsher then you xD i dont mind

the neck is too small because i cant make them big or it looks weird im working on that
the legs one is facing forward-smaller the other is face the side- bigger
normally it wouldnt be a big differance but the boots add on to the differane a little. other then that thanks- i didnt detail the skirt because i cant decide what to put on it- xD thanks for the link ill go look at it  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:10 pm
Overall, I really like it! There are those corrections that "need" to be made, but other than that, I really enjoy looking at it! 3nodding  

Bleu_Fyre

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

4a5dgfad

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:03 pm
about the neck, you could probably try widening it, and the having the shoulders slump more, so it doesn't look like a man's neck, thats why it probably looks wierd...umm...maybe it could also be the face...try experimenting and look at the tutorials i showed u...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:51 am
XxrandumbnessxX
about the neck, you could probably try widening it, and the having the shoulders slump more, so it doesn't look like a man's neck, thats why it probably looks wierd...umm...maybe it could also be the face...try experimenting and look at the tutorials i showed u...
i think i tried and couldnt find them  

veggie cow

4a5dgfad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:49 am
smile

wink

this may or may not help, i dont noe...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:18 am
the legs need to be longer and one looks bigger than the other...the face is lopsided a bit, but other than that, it looks good!  

Cat_Burn

The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff