Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How do you like your sex? ;D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  x]
View Results

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:55 pm
Okay here I come the thirteen year old no body is gonna want in here xp Well too bad twisted I am totally still a virgin (duh wayyyyy to young) but a friend of mine (who is twenty days younger than me) is not a virgin. and don't get it, she has been dating this guy for to months and then she did it, she lost it! eek

I would keep my gender. I love being daddy's little girl *loves special treatment* heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:46 pm

Hmm..well I think that both sexes have both positives and negatives.I'm a girl whose completely terrified of birth (PAINFUL! mad ) so that's a reason that I would want to be a guy.But then again if I was a boy (thank God I'm not for this) then I can't be a squealing,nose-bleeding yaoi fangirl. whee But the truth is,I love being female because I LOVE being a daughter and being able to paint my nails. XD

i-lyk-2-hug-naruto

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:10 pm
User Image
Pelvic Thrust me. . [ harder ]. .. and . . Moan for me. . .

Reviveing my amazing sexual thread. ;D

Love being able to paint your nails. That made me LAWL. But guys paint there nails to ya know. Black, pink etc. It's call, there ghey, Or bi. o 3o.

User ImageThrusts: 13,5o1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:37 pm
User Image[x) If I could be a dude I would probably run around the streets naked proving it to everyone.]User Image

iPockii

Sweetest_Citrus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:41 pm
I like being female. I can look at myself naked. I have no issues about being 'small' this way.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:59 pm
Not going to say whether or not I am a virgin or not cause that is mine and my girlfriends knowledge to know. I am 18 years of age a male and would prefer to stay a male cause there isn't much I want to experiance what a female goes through even though I am somehow able to share the pain of my girlfriend  

Maglor Ancalimon

Dangerous Hunter

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:53 pm
Tibby Lush
I want a p***s...
I want to know what it is like to have a boner...
periods suck... girls overall are well, not to be mean, but MOST are bitches... especially during periods.
I reallly want to be a guy.. just for a week I guess... a month at the very most...

question- if someone impregnates someones durting this change- and after the change back- will we then have pregnant males????

xD

just wondering...
a boner is a really annoying thing. it happens when well girls accuatly.( sounds weird huh?)
periods i heard are really uncomfortable . i dont get the question...

srry for the useless info  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:31 pm
i woudl like to try it out for a day or so just to see what it feels like and all  

ruru1281

brokentorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:38 pm
missionary=love.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:47 pm
well... im a boy and i wouldnt mind being a girl for a little while cuz wen u masturbate u can like can use anything that is long, round, and... d**k like! BUT ALL THAT PAINFUL STUFF,NO! sweatdrop  

MyCatToastWill_KILL_U

irave with rainbows

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:49 pm
i like it both ways wink  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:03 pm
MyCatToastWill_KILL_U
well... im a boy and i wouldnt mind being a girl for a little while cuz wen u masturbate u can like can use anything that is long, round, and... d**k like! BUT ALL THAT PAINFUL STUFF,NO! sweatdrop
lol same here xd  

Balliamo

6,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:29 pm
ugh..heh! I don't know kinda hard to say...
well I guess that's true.....^^(that girls have
more of a harder time then guys when it comes
to sex)  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out