Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Parental Units

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinky Zombie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:34 pm

Okay, so herewe go.

My mom really upsets me, first, she has Post Tramatic Stress Disorder, and freaks out a lot. Second, she uses that as an excuse to not do anything, all she does is sit on her but and play video games all day. Se calls me every 10 seconds to get me to go home to clean her mess. My room is next to hers, so she will bang on my walls and wake me up from my sleep to get her a pack of cigs, or some coffee.
It's really annying me, and I want to say something to her about it but she would freak, what should I do? I know if these keeps happening I will EXPLODE....
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:26 am

Where's your dad, hon? Do you not live with him, not know him, or is he not alive? Because I'd say get him to help you with this little problem. That, or go to counselors, teachers, or close family members. Someone can probably help you to get her into shape.
I really have no experience whatsoever on this, so I'm just guessing around.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Gvhe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:18 am

What I think you should do is talk to her about it. I know it may be hard at times to talk to your parents at times, but you need to tell her what your feelings are on this matter. I don't know a whole lot about what goes on at home so this is about all the advice I can give to you. Break it to her easy. If she flips out then wait for her to calm down and talk to her again. You need to do what you feel you need to do.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:45 am

....reminds me of a book I recently read.

Out of focus.

Good book. Read it. Might help.

Either way, You should tell her or litertally just blow up. It's hard but sometimes you have to do it before you end up taking care of her instead of her taking care of you...

Hikaru Akumu

Kinky Zombie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:28 pm

Hikaru Akumu
....reminds me of a book I recently read.

Out of focus.

Good book. Read it. Might help.

Either way, You should tell her or litertally just blow up. It's hard but sometimes you have to do it before you end up taking care of her instead of her taking care of you...

To late, the last 7-8 years of my life where spent takeing care of that women.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:30 pm

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Where's your dad, hon? Do you not live with him, not know him, or is he not alive? Because I'd say get him to help you with this little problem. That, or go to counselors, teachers, or close family members. Someone can probably help you to get her into shape.
I really have no experience whatsoever on this, so I'm just guessing around.

My ad works all the time, and when he is home, he wants some rest, so I try not to bother him when he spends so much time trying to get money into the house....

Kinky Zombie

CassixCorpse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:29 pm

Im going trhough the same thing kinda .
id say try to talk to her about it..
It wil help a lil.
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items