4g needles - getting repierced. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aetherna

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:47 am
*Nods understandingly.*

Well, hopefully one day in the near future (I cross my fingers for sometime before December) I'll be able to see firsthand. I'm curious as to whether or not any scar tissue will be removed; I feel some, but it doesn't feel considerable.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:09 pm
Well how about that.

So, it's been over a month since last post. My lobes are all healed up and better. Today I was inspecting my right lobe when it hit me. The fistulas have not closed. Of course, to test this, I tentatively inserted some 14g jewelry I had. Of course, it went in with no problem. Up till now, I had avoided this sort of test in fear of disrupting the healing process. Well, not the case. Everything is healed up but the fistulas remain.

With still no ability to save my money for repiercing, I'm considering restretching from 14g onwards. Which means buying several sizes worth of jewelry as I can't wear tapers like I previously did. I could get back to 2g for less than getting pierced; there is just the timespan difference to consider.

Any advice? Should I still save to pierce? There appears to be no more scar tissue - no lumps or bumps.

I certainly did not anticipate that my piercings would remain open through all of this. ^^"  

Aetherna

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:07 pm
I would totally just stretch with the fistulas that are still open now. Unless they are badly placed or something?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:06 pm
*Gives `dagon a very big hug* Thank you for the reply; I thought this thread was going to die before I could get my situation resolved. sad

The placement never gave me troubles when initially stretched to 2g. They were pierced with a gun but I think they did an okay job. Here is a photo of how they were back at 2g, this was taken on the day I went to get my septum pierced, back in 2004. What a happy day that was. ^^' (Still waiting to have it repierced.)

User Image

As the placement looks fine in the photo, I think I'm going to go ahead and start buying stretching kits from Body Art Forms. I can take a photo of my lobe now (sans jewelry) but I do think that the placement is just fine.

I am extremely happy, relieved and excited. ^_^  

Aetherna

Ear Piercings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas