Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Some Retribution p.2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:48 pm
I was being tickled in my sleep; this was strange not only because one does not usually wake another up with tickling.
-and you're dead-
Right, and also because I was dead.

"Wake up, come wake wake! I'll send you back to the factory if you don't wake up; where they'll tear you apart and scrap you and use that pretty face of yours to make another cutei-pie playmate of mine."

I had no idea what this crazy girl was talking about, but the threat of being torn apart was more than enough incentive to pull myself out of my sleeping haven.

"Who are you, miss?" I whispered, marveling at the sound of my own voice.

"My name is Christine, and my daddy payed for you fair and square, so I won't have any of this falling down nonsense... Say, you really do have a nice set of peepers there."

Realization of my situation kicked in; and with a scrambled grunt I brushed the girl aside and stumbled to the mirror.

I was young again, the face that looked back at me wasn't any older than twenty -They even got my eye color right- and I couldn't see any trace of any scars from surgery. My skin was a flawless milk color and my hair was still it's dark redish brownish color, back before it had greyed from stress.

I turned around and stared in disbelief at the girl, Christine she said her name was.

SLAP. A sound like a gunshot and the feeling or intense pain on my cheek.
She was looking at me with a mixture of fear and anger.

"Don't you ever... EVER... do that again.
My father paid for you and I'll be damned if you're going to behave like that!" Her voice was low, like the growl of a caged beast dreaming of breaking free and trampling those annoying kids that tap on the glass and rattle the bars.

My face was bleeding, and with this knowledge came the understanding of the new look on her face.
I didn't like this, I really really REALLY didn't like this.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:17 pm
hmm... I am intrigued.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:32 pm
O.o  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:09 pm
I have an idea of where it's going, though I'm probably wrong. Very interesting. I want more!  

BlackHawkGS

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff