Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako Helpers <Go here for help with the RP>
Arena Chat! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:25 pm
Ah, but you're here, aren't you?
Does that make you undead?
Are we zombies?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:06 pm
BLAAARG xD

Came here to see more about the tournament...only to see that it hasn't been updated in quite a while? oO

But I do have some questions. Mainly this: several times in the actual RP, I noted that the prize for winning this tournament was cash. However, going through this, it appears to be a different thing entirely? I am rather confused. Is it possible that it could be both?
Also, how many characters will you need to join before the tournament begins? Seeing as this thread's been up for about a year now (possibly longer), I'd like it if Ghost wasn't idling around with nothing to do for another five months while we wait for more characters to join. I would think there should be some cut-off date for sign-ups, like maybe another month, and then the contestents are PMed or whatever that it's their turn to battle.

So yeah. xD The OOC threads are pretty inactive, aren't they?  

cheeta-katt

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:08 pm
Oh, my, so much to reply to!

Yes, the threads are very inactive in this area...

Ah, sorry but I can't quite manage to be on Gaia everyday...

The tournament thing hasn't been updated in a while, mainly because there hasn't been much to update, I intend to update it now that there are more people signing up, but I'm probably going to put keeping up in the actual RP thread as a higher priority for now...

Mostly what's been going on is the rescue mission from the kidnapping plot, it's delayed the tournament because the person who got kidnapped is the lady who has the job of handling the monsters and bringing them up to the main arena to fight, and making sure they don't hurt spectators, stuff like that.

The prize is sort of both. When I get this thread updated, I'll post the details in a better form in an edit of the first post, but for now you can refer to what was said to Sou Jara's character I think just a page before you showed up in the arena, basically the prizes are tangible objects and medals, but for those who make it all the way through, there is the possibility of a cash prize.

I won't wait for the entire sign-up roster to be filled before starting the tournament, but there is a possibility of there soon being a citywide event that might interrupt something like a tournament, so I want to get more details from Jasae about that before I decide on a definite cut-off date.

Yes, I have been planning all along to PM people when their names are called up for the tournament, that's what the notification devices are for that BillBob hands out to participants, the idea is that I will PM the people who have signed up and then they can RP something about their characters wherever they are getting notified via the devices about it being their turn.

sweatdrop Whew! Any other questions?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:28 pm
Nope! ^^; I'm done.

Although, I've never done this dice dealy before, mostly because I've simply learned not to be a horrible godmodder. oO I hope I don't screw up--looks simple enough...  

cheeta-katt

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:39 pm
I think it's fun to play that way. ^^ I like the randomness of dice.

((btw, this thread might possibly get moved to the Helper's Forum))  
Byako Helpers <Go here for help with the RP>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff