The "I Don't Hate Sasuke" Thread.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love Shine Hates Ayumi H

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:46 pm
Honestly, that sub-forum bothers me.

I mean I can understand that you may not like a character, but this is a pro Rock Lee guild, not an anti Sasuke guild. It really is a waste of space. Not to mention immature.

So I created this thread, for those who do like Sasuke. I don't really like him all that much to be honest, but I feel he needs some love.

And if you do hate Sasuke: don't post here. I don't care that you hate him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:07 am
YAY I LOVE SAUSKE  

Frogilla

Frogilla

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:58 pm
wow hardly anyone has posted here  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:28 pm
I don't mind Sasuke. If I had to chose between like or hat ehim, I'd choose like, but... ehh. He's not my favorite character.  

mond -an- mitternacht

BarbieCatastrophe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:09 pm
I think Sasuke is cool...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:37 am
i h8 sasuke but i totally agree wit u
there was no need 2 make a sasuke h8 forum  

bakaanimefreak

Zippyser

Distinct Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:07 am
Well I don't Hate him but he is emo but I can see what he is going through even if nobody else says he has character so what his decisions arn't very good he is still a good fighter.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:19 pm
sasukes my 3rd faveorate char.... it really annoys me when people make fun of him...  

x-Dark-Justice-x

Broken Drage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:36 pm
Lol I like Sasuke. He makes me laugh because in the begining Naruto often gets on his nerves. blaugh And my mother loves Sasuke so I cant say anything wrong about him. xd
And you have to admit it, Sasuke would make a great sexslave. cool twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:31 pm
woo right now im watching naruto and its awesome whee  

Mrz_Conceited

kakaito1992

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:58 pm
sasuke is probably my 3rd fav behind lee and chouji  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:05 pm
SAUKE IS MY #1 FAV. CHARACTER! Well, actually, I love(!) him, but I also like Kakashi, Kimimaro, and Haku!  

Lily127

Natishek

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:01 am
i dont like sasuke but he give sense to this anime becouse naruto wont have anything to do if sasuke back to konoha  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:26 pm
naruto holds back sasuke true strength in the future sasuke pwns team yamato deidara itachi and the six tailed beast plus he joined the akatsuki i was sooo happy when kohona was destroyed by pein but i got mad when team gai wasnt there to get killed they ran like little sissys and came back when naruto beat pein lee power doesnt even come close to sasuke's because i saw lee fight and then sasuke fsasuke pwn team yamato lee cant even beat sakura  

Jesse of the Wind

CandySplurge
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:08 pm
Jesse of the Wind
naruto holds back sasuke true strength in the future sasuke pwns team yamato deidara itachi and the six tailed beast plus he joined the akatsuki i was sooo happy when kohona was destroyed by pein but i got mad when team gai wasnt there to get killed they ran like little sissys and came back when naruto beat pein lee power doesnt even come close to sasuke's because i saw lee fight and then sasuke fsasuke pwn team yamato lee cant even beat sakura
CORRECTION!
Lee WOULDN'T beat Sakura because he loves her  
Other Lovable Character Info

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces