30%
 30%  [ 6 ]
ALL OF THEM!
55%
 55%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 20

Inquiring Mindscrew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:44 pm
I'm just getting LeafGreen for the moment. Depending on what or who is on Emerald, I might get it too.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:21 pm
Taiyoukai_Okibi
I'll get fire red then emerald and leaf green last.

and I will not go any farther on my fire red till I get a shiney charmander! xp
woah how do you get a shiny charmander?  

lil mo 04

Odango Usagi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:16 pm
Yay! I finally reserved Fire Red and Leaf Green! xd Now, all I need is Emerald. When does it come out? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:21 pm
lil mo 04
Taiyoukai_Okibi
I'll get fire red then emerald and leaf green last.

and I will not go any farther on my fire red till I get a shiney charmander! xp
woah how do you get a shiny charmander?

Restart... over, and over, and over.

Personally, I finally decided I've invested too much time and money in the series, and am trying to avoid any more. I already tried to make a clean break (continuing being a fan online, but not buying the games) once, but then they pulled out my weakness - the ultimate dark-cute pokemon, Umbreon. I mean, how could I possibly resist Umbreon as a starter? Not to mention an exclusive pokemon... I've never had one of those, you know, like Mew, Celebi, etc. so of course, I was powerless but to buy Sapphire as well.
Now, however, I'm gonna try again, I've traded Colluseum into a used game store, and plan to continue with Sapphire the next time I buy something. So, yeah, when I say "I'm trying really hard to quit" I really am, and it really is hard >_>  

Axel the Bard

Load Chaud

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:24 pm
Heh heh. Oh, Axel. Don't be silly. You can never quit Pokémon.
And the people who say they have... well, they just feel a little bit more dead inside.

Saying "Oh, I won't get the next Pokémon game because I already have the last one" is like saying the same about, let's say, Megaman or Final Fantasy. Sure, the next game that comes out in the series has similarities to the previous installment, but it also has its differences, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:07 pm
Oh, I'm not going to make that mistake. If I keep Sapphire, that means that I'll have access to nearly all the jewel generation pokemon, and I'll still be able to get to my save from Colloseum. That means there's still the possibility of trading back and forth to restart and get all the starters, and the fossil ones, etc. and females of all of them to breed. And then I can breed them to get unique movesets, and really high IVs, then train to max EVs. And then I could get the new games, and trade between the generations, and I could be closer to a complete pokedex than ever be-I mean, LA LA LA I'M NOT LISTENING AND THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN ABSOLUTE CLOSURE IN A VIDEO GAME! I'm going to go to Game Stop and trade in Sapphire first thing tomorrow!
>_>
<_<
Well, actually, no need to do so until I've got something to buy, right? And, hey, since I'm going to get rid of it, there can't be any harm in filling in a few missing entries, right?  

Axel the Bard

lil mo 04

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:02 pm
why get rid of coleseum eek i trade all my females to my sapphire so i have all the eevee evolutions and ho-oh and a hell-a-alot of others.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:04 pm
Stokesmon
I'm just getting LeafGreen for the moment. Depending on what or who is on Emerald, I might get it too.
raquazas on the cover go to "www.serebii.net "to find out more  

lil mo 04

Axel the Bard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:15 pm
Clean break, gotta make a clean break, can't hang on, clean break, gotta make a clean break or I'll never let go >.> <.< >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:23 pm
Mori_hime
Nyan! In the comic book thingy I got free with some Pokémon merchandise, TMs look like little boxes... and you break it above a Pokémon's head and this little dust comes down over its head and it learns the move... not sure how that'd work with HMs, though o_O

I, personally, will be getting all three. Just because I'm a PokéJunkie xd

"Teach TV" ring a bell? sweatdrop  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Flanny-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:10 am
When do FR and LG come out in Europe? I wanna get FR before the Berryglitch eats my Berries!  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff