Reply Pokémon Defenders
MY TEAM!!!!1!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tejin Ojin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:42 pm
Ok.... i've been thinking of ideas for a team on Pokémon net battle, and I finally came up with a good one:

Physical Sweeper: Aerodactyl(Skydive)
Item: Scope Lens
Attacks: Dragon Dance, Airial Ace, Ancient Power, Shadow Ball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Special Sweeper: Raichu(Zap)
Item: Petaya Berry (Raises Sp. Attack in a pinch)
Attacks: Rain Dance, Surf, Thunder, Hiddenpower(Dark)

Tank: Claydol(YourDoom)
Item: Leftovers
Attacks:Toxic, Cosmic Power, Rest, Earthquake

Annoyer: Ninetales(Foxfire)
Item: Leftovers
Attacks: Confuse Ray, Will-O'-Whisp, Roar, Heat Wave

Cleric: Miltank(YourMom)
Item: Leftovers(Annoyed Yet?)
Attacks: Heal Bell, Attract, Body Slam, Milk Drink

Then you might as well add Tyranitar in there. (Just for the hell of it)
Tyranitar(Godzilla)
Item: Petaya Berry
Attacks: Earthquake, Crunch, Rock Slide, Ice Beam

Yeah... this is my team smile What do ya think?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:48 pm
Overuse of leftovers..., and aerodactly could better use a lum berry, much more reliable. And I would replace attract with thunder wave on Milktank. Also, you shouldn't put unedited pictures of yourself on the net like that. Try photoshoping it and adding some weird traits to make yourself unrecognizable.  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:00 pm
Toko Ojin
Also, you shouldn't put unedited pictures of yourself on the net like that. Try photoshoping it and adding some weird traits to make yourself unrecognizable.
Yeah, that way the sexual preds out there won't take your picutre and claim they are you.... or come after you with sexual advances. 3nodding

Remember, the internet is a dark and perverted place. That's why I'm on it like crack cocain!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:54 pm
ZeekSlider
Toko Ojin
Also, you shouldn't put unedited pictures of yourself on the net like that. Try photoshoping it and adding some weird traits to make yourself unrecognizable.
Yeah, that way the sexual preds out there won't take your picutre and claim they are you.... or come after you with sexual advances. 3nodding

Remember, the internet is a dark and perverted place. That's why I'm on it like crack cocain!

> ___>

But I'm sorry. I just can't take anyone who refers to their team as "Annoyers" or "Clerics" seriously. neutral

Your team is supposed to act as one, not seperately. They're supposed to rely on each other, not solely themselves.

Stick with Type-Casting.

.... Sorry.

I'm just Old School.

And I'd give you my opinions on your team, but they'd mainly attack all the "good-for-nothing" moves like Dragon Dance and Cosmic Power.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:15 pm
Alexa-sama
ZeekSlider
Toko Ojin

> ___>

But I'm sorry. I just can't take anyone who refers to their team as "Annoyers" or "Clerics" seriously. neutral

Your team is supposed to act as one, not seperately. They're supposed to rely on each other, not solely themselves.

Stick with Type-Casting.

.... Sorry.

I'm just Old School.

And I'd give you my opinions on your team, but they'd mainly attack all the "good-for-nothing" moves like Dragon Dance and Cosmic Power.

You don't play on BN much do you, those are the exact moves that spell most differences bettween winning and losing in nearly every match I have seen there. (Curse those curselaxes and Dragon Dance Salamence!)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:20 pm
Toko Ojin

You don't play on BN much do you, those are the exact moves that spell most differences bettween winning and losing in nearly every match I have seen there. (Curse those curselaxes and Dragon Dance Salamence!)
Dragons can dance now?! eek *has a really bad idea as to what Dragonite looks like dancing*  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:28 pm
Toko Ojin
Alexa-sama
ZeekSlider
Toko Ojin

> ___>

Stick with Type-Casting.

.... Sorry.

I'm just Old School.

No, I do.

But why waste precious turns on moves that do no damage? neutral

I prefer to strike hard and fast. A good defense is a good offense, I say. A raised Special Attack won't do jack if you're KOed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:08 pm
To many leftovers? You can never have too many leftovers! blaugh  

Tejin Ojin

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:24 pm
Hmmm....personally, I think your team isn't balanced enough. My teams usually consist of types that are well balanced, that not one type can take out more than two of them. I also try to put together movesets that complement the Pokemon's stats, type, and if available, moves that help the Pokemon gain the upper hand, such as Confuse Ray. For example, my Sapphire team is made up of Pokemon, that as a group, can take out just about any type. That's my usual strategy. My advice: consider the Pokemon's Attack/Sp Attack stat for whether to use Special or Non-Special attacks, the Pokemon's type(s), and don't use moves that aren't needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:41 pm
Curselax, Skarm and a Mitiolic with ice beam and hydropump would make short work of the team

You need to Unify and get away from the standard expectations

Hitting a wider type spread wouldn't hurt either  

Zacius

Pokémon Defenders

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas