Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
When you were younger... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you?
  Yes!
  No...
View Results

skylette

Indulgent Conversationalist

11,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:27 pm
when mamoru breaks up with usagi in R and she goes into the phonebooth to cry, I DIE. it always makes me cry and cry and cry.

also in stars when neptune and uranus are grasping for each others' hands, I cry and cry and cry.

I loved sailor moon growing up, and I love it even more now! now and forever!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:05 pm
i totally did! i still get really into it haha xd  

xXxchaotic_disasterxXx

Queen_X_Hearts

Friendly Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:39 pm
lol me and my bff at the time use to play sailor scouts .....o ad let me say i get rly emotional on certain eps....phht im sure id cry in the same spots now too lol i love this anime with a passion this was the 1st show tht introduced me to anime so yea  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:41 am
I'm a boy... and I totally cried.  

StevenStBlaize

AnimeKid88

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:05 am
my faveourite scenes was in Super s, they were fighting this big rolling monster and tuxedo mask threw his rose on the floor, then he said, "Fair lady's who---" *SPLAT! it runs over his rose and breaks it,* and then hes like "WHAT!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:02 am
when i was younger i was addicted to sailor moon. i luvd it sooooooooo much. and i still do. i use to have a sailor moon doll.  

Jellyrum

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:36 pm
i didn't cry, but i did watch it everyday.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:39 am
Every day I would wake up an hour earlier than I had to so I could watch Sailor Moon and Pokemon before school. Hahah.  

StevenStBlaize

moonsmagicx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:37 am
i saw sailor moon since i was a baby =P blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:58 am
thatdrncat
When you were younger, did you really get into Sailor Moon? I cried when I saw Sailor Moon resurrected Sailor Saturn, and also the one wherein all of the Sailor Scouts died.
Also, I used to pretend I was a Sailor Scout. xd

Did anyone else do the same things or anything else (please post) and isn't ashamed to admit it?

YOU ARE NOT ALONE! For i used to and still do at 21 years of age.. its that hopeful side that one day you will get the power and save the world. but i also cried one every episode that had death, break ups or a truely touching moment. sweatdrop iam so a romantic run girl.. THANKS SAILOR MOON!
YOU MAY LAUGH NOW BUT WHEN I MAKE A COOL INVENTION BASED OFF THE SHOW... YOU WILL RESPECT ME! scream  

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

xSailor Chibimoonx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am still totally into Sailormoon, if not more so now that I'm older. Because I'm older, I understand it better and appreciate it more. And because I am older, I have the money to buy Sailormoon stuff and drive myself to conventions and cosplay! (If anyone is wondering, I'm 23.)

<3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:49 am
dude umm ya i kinda did wen i was little i never wached tv i was oways out side but i never new sailor moon till my friend and i went to block buster and saw the movies then i oways got new sailor moon movies at block buster every time we went but after waching it me and my friend wored reanact it i was sailor mars i still am lol this was wen we where like 4 lol but i loved it then wen i got to be like 9 i fowned it on youtube and wach all episodes till they cansiled it ^_^ ninja  

MidnightNinjaX

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces