Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:58 am
A member of City Watch walked by, humming a tune  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:03 am
Star saw a seat so went to go sit down and draw cause when she didnt know what to do she would draw.... she was thinking of where to start in the city thinking of where to live first....... ninja  

Empress Amor

I-RawR WaffleS-I

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:30 pm
While walking down the street, Ms. Milk Tea saw a person sitting on a bench. The tiny little pink bunny walked up to her and looked at her. She seemed nice so, the tiny pink bunny jumped onto the bench and sat there, also drawing a picture. Ms. Milk Tea was drawing a picture of the gigantic city.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:38 pm
Star noticed her...."hello" star said with a smile... ninja smile  

Empress Amor

I-RawR WaffleS-I

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:58 pm
Ms Milk Tea smiled. " Hello! " This was the first time someone had noticed her because Ms Milk Tea is extremely tiny.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:50 pm
"nice day it is today" star said with a smile ninja smile  

Empress Amor

Empress Amor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:39 pm
"well I bess be on my way i need to find place to stay so i guess we will meet up again" Star said walking and waving away 3nodding ninja blaugh Star was so happy to finaly meet a someone who was nice! (Off to the hotel)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:40 pm
Faye walked down the street, hood pulled up to hide her face, not sure where she wanted to go today. Kida followed close behind her.  

En-Faye

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50

En-Faye

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:34 pm
Kida turned her head up sniffing the air for a moment then dashed off. Faye surprised by Kida's sudden movement took off following her wondering what she had smelled.
(Ramen Place)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:37 pm
Faye and Kida returned to the main gate, they walked down the street looking for something to do.  

En-Faye

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50

Konturo

Familiar Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:37 am
User Image
Vandu walked into the city through the gate and looked around. "So many people, ITS PERFECT!" he said as he began to look for a place he could set up. He saw a woman and her animal that looked like a fox. Then he saw an area big enough to set up his equipment. He began by pulling several stones out of his pockets and set them in a circle. Then as he went around the circle he changed the stones into his various instruments. They were a set of drums, a guitar playing robot(with guitar), a base playing robot(with a bass guitar), a keyboard playing robot(with a keyboard), and a singing robot with a microphone. He then made a set of speakers and connected them to the mic. He placed a rock in front of the band and turned it into a bucket. The band then began with Vandu playing the drums. The first song they played was Light the torch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:35 pm
User Image
As Vandu and his band finished their first song he decided to try a different approach and they started to play Scathing.

Konturo

Familiar Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Konturo

Familiar Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:07 pm
User Image
No one seemed to notice Vandu and his band so he decided to try another approach. He bagan by playing the Mario theme song then continued on with the Pokemon theme song.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:16 pm
Chidane was carried into the city in a trader's backpack hoping again that someone would buy him, or steal him, he wasn't picky. As the trader was talking to a guard to get a salesman pass a thief grabbed the pack Chidane was in and ran. The thief decided that the sword was dead weight and threw it out of the pack. Chidane slid and skidded to a halt next to a muscian playing a very annoying song. Why could these humans never play anything civilized, like Beethoven, or Mozart? User Image  

Slaymore

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items