Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 18. Video Gaming HQ - Video game discussions
Anybody own any games for Playstation or Playstation 2?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:52 am
A lot of games that I own I play on my playstation 2. Don't really own a Nintendo DS, Gamecube or Wii.

Only have an N64.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:21 pm
Empress Dee has a playstation 2. She plays Kingdom Hearts 2 on it, she has played Dragon ball Z Budokai 3, she has played Super Dragon Ball Z on it, she has played KOF 2006 on it, she has played KOF maximum impact on it, she has played Harvest Moon A wonderful Life special edition on it, and she has played Tekken 5 on it.  

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

meggo-waffle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:04 pm
Phantom Brave, La Pucelle Tactics, Radiata Stories, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, and Kingdom Hearts.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:19 am
Say... Raditz... have you ever played Star Ocean for the PS2?  

Tiffany Bogard
Crew

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Harvest Moon a Wonderful Life special edition
Kingdom Hearts 1
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts 2
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:38 pm
I have a lot of Playstation 2 games, too many to list so far,
lots of dbz games, lots of ddr games, and four jak and daxter games, and 3 rachet and clank games, metal gear solid 2 and 3, prince of persia, etc..  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ShadowEternal

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:49 am
I don't have an extensive amount of PS2 games, only a small number of personal favorites. Note, I have not beaten ALL of them, but I still play and re-play them trying to get to that point. The ones I have beaten will have an "*" next to them.

Acme Arsenal (not really a fav, more of a gift)
Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits (love the music)
Dark Cloud (will cause a child clown trauma, but otherwise quite fun.)
Dark Cloud 2 (Froze at the last artifact. Every. Time.)
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (must donate LOTS of time to this one)
*Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (childhood fav. Don't play if you hate taking forever to get anywhere and backtracking.)
Drakengard (love-hate relationship, no clean breaks here)
*Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus (First shooter game I actually like on a console)
*Final Fantasy XII (see Dragon Quest. This one was right up my playing-style alley. Also, TREASURE HUNTING!!!)
*Ghost in the Shell (Loved this game to death, despite being a
shooter+. Mysterious stopped loading one day.)
*Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland (Normally, I have nothing against HM. One of few conquest games in America. But this one only gives you ONE YEAR to do ANYTHING.)
*InuYasha: Secret of the Cursed Mask (I would marry this one. Too bad it's all scratchy now...)
*InuYasha: Feudal Combat (too short, more arcade-style than an actual story)
*Kingdom Hearts (no...skip...button)
Kingdom Hearts: ReCoM (I hate this one more than words could describe)
*Kingdom Hearts II (Huge improvement compared to the first. But, in my opinion, Roxas fights better. I blame Ventus.)
*Mad Maestro (Frustrates me at times, but I love it too much to officially say it.)
Okage: Shadow King (Such...a hard...game...to level up in. But the storyline is too riveting!!! Plus, it has multiple endings! Though, I'll be thrilled just to beat one of them.)
*Phantasy Star Universe (MC is a total dork, but the game is awesome. I heart the customization system.)
*Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus (Hyped up on its predecessor, bought it. Played it, regretted. Too short. Few speaking scenes, few cut scenes. Too many 'wth' and 'wtf' moments. PSP version - the third installment in the series - was much better.)
Power Drome (Um. Neutral feelings. It's a racing game.)
*Rogue Galaxy (Space + Pirates + Real-time battle + costumes + FUN side quests = Awesome!)
*Samurai Legends Musashi (Has ups and downs, but always enjoyable.)
*Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (Aside from Mz. Ruby's stage, this game is always an old favorite to boot up.)
*Sly 2: Band of Thieves (Contessa still gives me the creeps, but otherwise, I love pulling off the heists on this one. crying No replay-mode.)
*Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (Sly + new allies + replay mode + Carmelita + multi-play = YES!!!)
*Tales of the Abyss (Still trying to get 100%. Who knew doing the replays to find every-little-thing could be so exhausting? Whew.)
*Suikoden IV (Favorite things ever? The Duel System. Too bad you can only engage in them once each playthrough. Troyyy! FIGHT ME!!! Again.)
Xenosaga: Der Wille zur Macht (I finally, finally, FINALLY made it to Proto Merkaba. Ugh...why so many tough enemies that give such little exp!?)
Xenosaga II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose (I admit to being stuck somewhere in the middle. Was reluctant to even start this one before beating the first.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:49 am
Wow! You sure own a lot of games. For the Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland, I agree that it wasn't one of Natsume's best releases borderline of one of the worst, actually.

However, of that game, perhaps you can share with us some of the experiences. As for the other games, any tips, tricks or secrets that you have, make a thread for it in this section.

(Video Gaming HQ, I mean)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

ShadowEternal

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:02 am
Well, from this list, it would appear I have a lot. But really, I have friends that love poor, gaming me.

Hm...well, it shouldn't be too hard. Tips, tricks, and what not...hm... Okay. I'm pretty sure I remember most of them. Okay, I'll do that.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:46 pm
Nice addition to the Video Gaming HQ!  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:49 pm
Some new additions to my gaming library are:

God of War I
God of War II
Dante's Inferno  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:02 am
I also owned these older PS2 games, but I gave them up long ago to younger gamers in my family. Though, oddly enough, I barely remember how I played them! XD

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Spyro 2: Ryptoc's Revenge
Crash Bandicoot Racing  

ShadowEternal

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:18 pm
Dark, please add the following threads to the Video Gaming HQ subforum:

1. God of War I - tips and tricks
2. God of war 2 - Improvements/setbacks from the original
3. Dante's Inferno - about this game

In the tips and tricks, I want you to reveal personal tips and tricks you have learned with this game. In Improvements and Setbacks, tell everyone how the two God of War games differ from one another. And I think Dante's Inferno is self explained what I want there.

Shadow, please make the following threads in this subforum:

1. Crash Bandicoot Racing - Cars and Characters
2. Crash Bandicoot 2 - improvements and setbacks
3. Spyro 2 - improvements and setbacks.

With Crash Bandicoot Racing, I want to know what characters are involved and what race cars are involved.

With Crash Bandicoot 2, I want to know two things. First, what was Crash bandicoot 1 about. Second, what you found was either an improvement or a setback in the 2nd game of the series.

With Spyro 2, I want to know the same things as with Crash Bandicoot 2, except with the Spyro games.

To those adding games to this thread, after you type the game list, I want you making or updating other threads in this subforum about the games you listed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:14 am
Uh... sweatdrop

I did say I barely remember how I played them, but...I'll do my best. -scratches head-  

ShadowEternal

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:10 pm
Just remember what this section is about. Its about being a video gaming headquarters. This means that instead of having to go to some game site that is debatable of whether or not people have actually tried the tips there, they can come here and get personal experiences.

This thread is specifically dedicated to the Playstation, Playstation 2, etc games.

I must stress that I loved how you guys explained how some of these games were your faves and why.

The differences between the two Kingdom Hearts mainstreams, what is so interesting with Save the Homeland, and that there are some games that are certainly NOT recommended and why.  
18. Video Gaming HQ - Video game discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games