Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako Inquirer <Newspaper. Last updated now with character interviews>
Byako Inquirer Positions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kikuka

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:35 pm
Alright, welcome to the Byako Inquirer, the place where Us [the staff] bring You the current events and news! I'm Kikuka, Head Editor in charge, and I'm searching for some people to write some articles for me! A spare editor or two on the side would be a great addition as well.

Subjects that I'm looking for:

"Tell Me About It" - An advice column for our Readers to write to, ask advice, complain, ask questions. Anything. I need someone to run and respond to these letters. All fully anonymous.

Anime Updates - A column reviewing the hottest and/or newest anime and manga on the shelves or coming out in accordance with that month. Just a simple review column, nothing special.

Scripters - A small column following plays and musicals that are popular. TV shows and movies can be included.

"Interview with a Byakian" - A short interview with a mainstream Byako Character to get the reader into the head of those who run around Byako.

"Interview with a Member" - A short interview with a member about their thoughts on Byako, City of Everything

"Interview with an Artist" - The title says it all. Interview with a budding artist, muscian, writer. Etc.

Interview types will alternate each month according to availability. The same type will not be repeated twice.

"Letters To the Editor" - This will be my column, and I'm putting it here because I'll need more editors for people to write to. I can't possibly cover all opinions and views. Hopefully this column can be a success for Byako.

Positions I'm Needing:

Helper Editors - I'll need maybe two, their job will be to primarily edit for spelling and grammar in the articles they are assigned.

Writers And Responders - I'll need an unlimited number of these people. I'd like to have a lot of articles available.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:46 pm
helpers needed  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:57 pm
I'll be an editor. It's my job to save the world from bad spelling and grammar.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:21 pm
Can I take the position of a helper editor?

smile I've educated myself in the field of spelling and grammar thoroughly  

healer_101

IM_not_A_SEXUAL_PERSON

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:46 pm
if advise column is oprn i can do that  
Byako Inquirer <Newspaper. Last updated now with character interviews>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items