No
  I AM NARUTO!
View Results

Treekee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:47 pm
dragonrock18903
JigokuShoujosRevenge
dragonrock18903
ok, the saddest thing is, i think i understood most of that and i dont even speak/know japanese. it must be the anime.
Got Anime? rofl

Anime also teaches you to cuss 3nodding that way we anime fans don't get into trouble at home or at school.

but dont most parents want kids NOT to cuss...even if it is in a different lang.?

i personally wouldnt care if my children cuss... theyre just words... i dont see what the big deal is. i cuzz 24/7. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:47 am
Treekeee
dragonrock18903
JigokuShoujosRevenge
dragonrock18903
ok, the saddest thing is, i think i understood most of that and i dont even speak/know japanese. it must be the anime.
Got Anime? rofl

Anime also teaches you to cuss 3nodding that way we anime fans don't get into trouble at home or at school.

but dont most parents want kids NOT to cuss...even if it is in a different lang.?

i personally wouldnt care if my children cuss... theyre just words... i dont see what the big deal is. i cuzz 24/7. xp
But htey would get in trouble alot.......right wink .  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Cuma128something

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:19 am
DarkLurker12
Treekeee
dragonrock18903
JigokuShoujosRevenge
dragonrock18903
Got Anime? rofl

Who cares.If anyone tried to spank them the belt would just sink in their fat too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:35 am
Cuma128something
DarkLurker12
Treekeee
dragonrock18903
JigokuShoujosRevenge
dragonrock18903
Got Anime? rofl

Who cares.If anyone tried to spank them the belt would just sink in their fat too.

huh? that didnt make sense... and i dont "spank"... i would hit them upside the head xp but not really hard... haha want to know why i dont use belts either? bob used to whip me with them... and so did Ed... (ambers father)... they scare me... i dont even wear them...  

Treekee

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:49 pm
unless you taught japanese to your parents they would know. just keep a smile on and f*** you or sh**face becomes you look wonderful today or gorgeous. eek  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff