...I give up, what is it?
View Results

GodsDemonHunter

5,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:41 am
My AC community is slowly decaying, and I don't want that to happen just yet. We're a community that mostly loves to talk, not very big on doing activities. If you plan on being somewhat active on AC this summer, let me know and maybe I'll let you add me and then introduce you to some of my other friends.

Don't be alarmed if I decline you, I was seeded once before and since then I've been a lot more careful about who I add.

And one last thing, several of my closest AC friends (and me too) are Christian. If you are too, great! mrgreen If not....see the red text above. No, I'm not saying non-Christians are always bad and evil, just that I'd rather add Christians.

Anyway, send me a pm if you're interested and I'll get back to you when I can!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:38 am
I actualy only play AC to hang out with people, it's too boring alone.

Seeded, wuzzat?

One other thing, don't take offence, but adding friends based on religion is kinda shallow sweatdrop  

Chromatic Blur

GodsDemonHunter

5,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:24 pm
Fireonimusha
I actualy only play AC to hang out with people, it's too boring alone.

Seeded, wuzzat?

One other thing, don't take offence, but adding friends based on religion is kinda shallow sweatdrop

Umm, you haven't heard of seeds? People can use AR's to hack seeds which can be used for both good and evil purposes. I unfortunately got the bad end of the deal.

Well, no. I'm not saying I'll automatically add you if you're Christian. I'll still run a background check (on your profile sweatdrop ) for whoever wants to join, regardless of what they believe. But on the other hand, being with people who believe the same things that I do makes it easier for me to be around them.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games