Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
So I heard about this.. help me look?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moggleberry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:07 pm
I heard on a site (I've forgotten which one, sorry) that the girl from Firecracker (also forgotten her name) makes a cameo appearance is all the series written since. Let's have a race to find her!

heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:58 am
mann i can't remember her name either. wow. Kanon...? no thats from some other arina. the one with the pianist, i think. ahhaa. i cant remember. :/  

akeikas
Captain

Moggleberry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:41 pm
Kanon? Now I'm lost..

In other news, I looked all through KKJ yesterday and didn't see her anywhere. Maybe what I've heard wasnt true then?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:31 pm
Kanon is the short-story of a lonely, frustrated pianist and a cheerful girl named Kanon--which is also the song Canon by Pachelbel (I think).

The main female character from Firecracker is Melacholy is a girl named Kajika.

I dunno. I've never seen Kajika in any of the series but perhaps, I don't look closely enough? I do know that Tanemura reused the name 'Toudaiji' from I.O.N. to Miyako's last name in Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. xD

Leri
Vice Captain

Teh Homicidal Phone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:41 pm
Kanon is mentioned at the end of one of the Full Moon mangas. I think it was the second one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:39 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
mann i can't remember her name either. wow. Kanon...? no thats from some other arina. the one with the pianist, i think. ahhaa. i cant remember. :/
That would be Ginnyu Meika. I think I spelled it right. The one with the pianist, Akiyoshi, ne?  

Senroh

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff