Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Immigration Amnesty Bill Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ab Aeterno-Ex Deo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:40 pm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SpomTIkv0V8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UBONmdeRvpM

I cried after watching the top one. Kinda makes you sick knowing liberals support these people, let alone want them to be treated better than other citizens. Liberals also want people who do these kinds of things who aren't illegals to get out of jail. Why can't people just come in legally? Better question: Why don't people see that the kind of people who have to get into our country illegally and break the laws of our country the moments their feet cross our border are the same kinds of people who would murder or rape someone.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:42 am
wow not much activity...  

Kysaara

_Escape Expectations_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:09 pm
Ab Aeterno-Ex Deo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SpomTIkv0V8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UBONmdeRvpM

I cried after watching the top one. Kinda makes you sick knowing liberals support these people, let alone want them to be treated better than other citizens. Liberals also want people who do these kinds of things who aren't illegals to get out of jail. Why can't people just come in legally? Better question: Why don't people see that the kind of people who have to get into our country illegally and break the laws of our country the moments their feet cross our border are the same kinds of people who would murder or rape someone.

I completely agree, and that is a question I wonder also. It really is sick and disturbing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:57 am
I can't even finish the first movie, god, they really don't respect us, yet they want in soo bad!  

Mousers09

singin4Christ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:30 pm
BlueSpartan058
Mouse of Water
Well I gotz a lot of things to say

1) We should have better protection along the borders, on both sides, and we should also have the other side help, it is after all half there side too!

2) People who come here legally should be allowed to become citizens and we shouldn't break up families

3) Free english classes should be set at the borders to set a 'national' language

4) Illegal immigrants should be deported and we should 'fine' the country they came from because they weren't keeping their people outside the borders legally

5) We should tighten our borders for national security

In theory it's great, but all of this costs money, like the free english schools is great, but it would come from the government therefore it would raise our taxes, and if we start fining countries, well most come from Mexico or are latin countries (don't flame please if you think I'm wrong) and we don't need to piss off Mexico, if you remember the Zimmerman note from the Germans well...

It would be cheaper than the cost of education and health care for the illegals though wouldn't it? Mexico depends on our economy too much. If something happens to us, they go down too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:58 pm
singin4Christ
BlueSpartan058
Mouse of Water
Well I gotz a lot of things to say

1) We should have better protection along the borders, on both sides, and we should also have the other side help, it is after all half there side too!

2) People who come here legally should be allowed to become citizens and we shouldn't break up families

3) Free english classes should be set at the borders to set a 'national' language

4) Illegal immigrants should be deported and we should 'fine' the country they came from because they weren't keeping their people outside the borders legally

5) We should tighten our borders for national security

In theory it's great, but all of this costs money, like the free english schools is great, but it would come from the government therefore it would raise our taxes, and if we start fining countries, well most come from Mexico or are latin countries (don't flame please if you think I'm wrong) and we don't need to piss off Mexico, if you remember the Zimmerman note from the Germans well...

It would be cheaper than the cost of education and health care for the illegals though wouldn't it? Mexico depends on our economy too much. If something happens to us, they go down too.

That's completely true!  

Mousers09

masumi5

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:46 am
singin4Christ
I live less than 1/4 of a mile from the canadian borader. actually it is about 7 houses away. i can see it from my bed room window and i can't say that i feel exactly safe. Many illegals come in here because it is such and easy border crossing. They all debate about what should be done with the mexican border but i want to know what will be done with canadian border security. I believe that a erson who is here ilegally, if they have a job and if they have a famly here and their spouse and children are american citizens and haven't broken the laws other that immigration laws, then they should be allowed to stay but they must become legal citizens of the US.

Ppl are coming here illegaly from Canada? eek  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:58 am
masumi5
singin4Christ
I live less than 1/4 of a mile from the canadian borader. actually it is about 7 houses away. i can see it from my bed room window and i can't say that i feel exactly safe. Many illegals come in here because it is such and easy border crossing. They all debate about what should be done with the mexican border but i want to know what will be done with canadian border security. I believe that a erson who is here ilegally, if they have a job and if they have a famly here and their spouse and children are american citizens and haven't broken the laws other that immigration laws, then they should be allowed to stay but they must become legal citizens of the US.

Ppl are coming here illegaly from Canada? eek

I'm not surprised, I hear there healthcare system sucks!  

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200

Othello_ollehtO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:55 pm
You always hear about the immagrants form Mexico but really never about ones from Canada. And, sure we need the boarders tightened, but becasue of the value of the dollar being so low and the lack of jobs, and all the new taxes we need to pay, we couldn't possibly afford to pay any extra taxes. Not to mention what with our jobs being stolen, mass layoffs, and the jobs and companies being shipped overseas so the big man can save a few bucks. But, would it be worth the extra money to keep them from coming illegally and stealing our jobs further?  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff