Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
I'm better than you because my music is more emo! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:41 am
DaisukeOrDark
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark
x-Hardcore_Emo-x11
im not sure but linkin park and fall out boy is good

No they arent

I'll say this once.
And only once.

Rap Rock is worst then emo and deserves to be thrown into the fiery depts of hell.

*Smites with a Gibson EB-0*

*ahem*

You mean Rap Rock made AFTER the millennium deserves to be thrown to the fiery depths of hell? Right?

I'm refurring to bands such as Lincoln Park.
And Eri.
I love AreoSmith.
That and 80/90 rap.

Yeah after the millennium, because Public Enemy and Anthrax rule, as do Reveille, old skool Bizkit and RatM.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:21 pm
this is so pathetic this "topic" was meant to be to tell people to stop making fun of peoples music when all thats happening is everyones taking the mick out of someones music just accept everyone 4 who they are being emo isnt about what music u like its about how u feel  

lost-in-a-world-of-hate

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:54 pm
lost-in-a-world-of-hate
this is so pathetic this "topic" was meant to be to tell people to stop making fun of peoples music when all thats happening is everyones taking the mick out of someones music just accept everyone 4 who they are being emo isnt about what music u like its about how u feel

How?
When emo = Emotive Hardcore which is a genre of music.

Emo is very much about the music.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:17 am
Rellik San
lost-in-a-world-of-hate

How?

emo= emotional  

lost-in-a-world-of-hate

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:02 pm
lost-in-a-world-of-hate
Rellik San
lost-in-a-world-of-hate

How?

emo= emotional

Nope, fairly sure, emo = emotive hardcore... its a lifestyle, based off a music style, so emotive hardcore it is.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:17 pm
I really don't care what you all think about My Chem I like them and I think they are the best band ever!!! Emo is about both music and lives.  

Schae Way

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:39 pm
Schae Way
I really don't care what you all think about My Chem I like them and I think they are the best band ever!!! Emo is about both music and lives.
MCR are not the best band ever, until everyone in the world likes them, they make and sell more records then Iron Maiden, have more number ones then Elvis and are doing stadium tours.

And emo is not a life style, its a music style.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:53 pm
Rellik San
Schae Way
MCR are not the best band ever, until everyone in the world likes them, they make and sell more records then Iron Maiden, have more number ones then Elvis and are doing stadium tours.

MCR is a big no no. I'm sure MTV fed that belief to you.
The day MCR is the best band ever is the day hell freezes over and all us people with souls die leaving idiots left in the world...meaning the end of the human race.
The End.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:38 am
eri x core
Rellik San
Schae Way

The day MCR is the best band ever is the day hell freezes over and all us people with souls die leaving idiots left in the world...meaning the end of the human race.
The End.

Or there is the apocalypse option, I admit, I did glaze over that one.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:05 am
Rellik San Wrote:
Schae Way Wrote:

The End.
Like I said I (KEYWORD I) think Mcr is the best band you don't have to like them thats your problem not mine. Everyone in the world doesn't have to like them for ME to think that they are the best band.

Schae Way

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:40 am
The very use of the term, best band, implies that they are loved by everyone, this clearly is not the case, what you mean is they are your favourite band, there is a huge difference in meaning.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:56 pm
What ever i still love them  

Schae Way

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:04 pm
Hey its your braincells your killing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:05 pm
Oh good god, I thought the "emo" argument was all taken care of.
Rellik, please shoot me.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Gai4_hacks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:07 pm
I hate all the bands you mentioned.
But that's just stating my opinion, dear.

Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff