Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Another moment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you hate ian?
  hahahahahaha
  no, i want his babies...taste like veal
View Results

DuendeFire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:32 pm
Goose1125
DuendeFire
Goose1125
DuendeFire
Goose1125
DuendeFire
i say jay you rock! and you live in the city i wish i lived in.....
i hate the catholics tooo....
but that is a looooonnnnnnggggggg story....
Oro?
Lake Placid? really overrated. Im living in Plattsburgh now
Check my catholicism link in my siggy

yeah but anywhere other than here is awesome believe me... and will do
Where would you be located. Sounds stalkerish, yes, but it isn't

*mutter* Indiana about a two hours away from our capital... and i realize you aren't being stalkerish.....
ahh...that blows

yes it blows hard... but on the bright side only in 17 months i am moving to washington state! Yes! finaly the place i really belong...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:03 pm
DuendeFire
Goose1125
DuendeFire
Goose1125
DuendeFire

*mutter* Indiana about a two hours away from our capital... and i realize you aren't being stalkerish.....
ahh...that blows

yes it blows hard... but on the bright side only in 17 months i am moving to washington state! Yes! finaly the place i really belong...
I really want visit seattle sometime  

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miss brightsidee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:00 pm
Goose1125
DuendeFire
Goose1125
DuendeFire
Goose1125
DuendeFire

ahh...that blows

Same here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:05 am
Goose1125
DuendeFire
Goose1125
DuendeFire
Goose1125
DuendeFire

ahh...that blows

it is freaking awesome! first thing you have to do is ride the fairy back and forth from bainbridge island.... the water is totally beautiful... then you most visit pike place market.... and then ... i can go on but i think it might scare you....  

DuendeFire

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:33 pm
DuendeFire
Goose1125
DuendeFire
Goose1125
DuendeFire

ahh...that blows

it is freaking awesome! first thing you have to do is ride the fairy back and forth from bainbridge island.... the water is totally beautiful... then you most visit pike place market.... and then ... i can go on but i think it might scare you....
I doubt it  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:52 pm
Goose1125
DuendeFire
Goose1125
DuendeFire
Goose1125
DuendeFire

ahh...that blows

I doubt it

well i just really love seattle my brothers live there, the coffee is awesome, the music is awesome, the food is awesome, just everything is awesome about it.... wish i could by there now...  

DuendeFire

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:20 pm
DuendeFire
Goose1125
DuendeFire
Goose1125
DuendeFire

I doubt it

well i just really love seattle my brothers live there, the coffee is awesome, the music is awesome, the food is awesome, just everything is awesome about it.... wish i could by there now...
You know...once Oni graduates I think we're gonna drive out there. hells yeah  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:57 pm
Goose1125
DuendeFire
Goose1125
DuendeFire
Goose1125
DuendeFire

I doubt it

You know...once Oni graduates I think we're gonna drive out there. hells yeah
hey goose come visit me too, here in the beer state wisconsin! mrgreen  

vegeta_ultimate999

"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out