View Results

Plushie Radio

Dapper Dabbler

8,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:45 pm
Pongo used to be my cat. He was black-and-white, with white on his face and black marks on his mouth that made it look like he had a mustache. He had bright green eyes and he was realllllly big. (not fat). I was so little, as I was about 4, when we had him. He would let me do anything to him- from letting me carry him by his head to putting his paws on my shoulders and dancing with him around the kitchen. He would never scratch or bite anyone but my uncle- we suspect that my uncle had done somthing to him as a kitten, and Pongo never forgot it.
Pongo probebly got his name from the movie 101 dalmations- my mom was babysitting my cousin when he was little, and they used to watch the movie 24/7.
Pongo was always a bit loopy after he got fixed- in fact, after they got home from the vet, he fell out of the second story window! One of the weird things he would do would be to take poo out of the litterbox and swat it around on the tiled floor- it was like he was playing hockey!

He was such a sweet cat- though he lived outside. One winter, my parents let him in the house and they noticed somthing funny with his paws- he had gotten frostbite on his pawpads. He couldn't walk, so we put him out of his miseary by putting him to sleep. He was old, and he was in pain. I was too little for his death to really affect me that much- I remember my dad putting him in a warm box, putting him in the car, and driving away.

I will never forget Pongo, my kitty. My friend.

I created this topic for him.

If you have ever had a beloved pet that died, please post somthing about them here.

But remember- they are in a better place now.

EDIT- um... Now that I went over and read this, I think I was being a bit overdramitic. Hey, I AM a writer, and I'm pretty good at at it, too! I love to write stories with lots of emotion, that really grab the reader. Remember, I was about 4 when this happened. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:53 pm
*sniff*  

Plushie Radio

Dapper Dabbler

8,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

the naked pixie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:43 am
.xevilpenguinx.
*sniff*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:14 pm
my cat died in june14th she was a very dear cat her name was shadow she had lung cancer me and her wer bff un until she died she was my most loved pet  

iFae

fancycat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:53 pm
Aww... that sucks majorly. ):
My beautiful tabby Sassy passed away in October 2004.
We had to put her down because of liver failure.
She was a sweet and awesome cat. <3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:37 pm
How sad! When I was a baby, I had two cats, Smoky and Mama. My dad had found them outside his house in Washington DC and Smoky was the only kitten of Mama's that survived. They both died of feline leukemia, which could have been prevented if only the vet had given them a booster. This is in memory of them. I love you, Smoky and Mama. heart  

rosiebun

rosiebun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:23 am
Also, I once had a beta fish named Fishika. I got him from my grandparents and he was my first real pet. I loved him so much. On my dad's birthday, my cousin and i were arguing over who the best pet was. I told him it was definitely Fishika, and that i would show him how good fishika was. we went to his tank to discover him lying on the bottom. To this day, i still think he lived just tohear me say that. I love you, Fishika heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:58 pm
A year ago we had to put down one of our most beloved cat's that has always been with me since I was four. Her name was Missy. She was a grey female, a beautiful cat. She was such a loveable cat, really lady-like too =) She was always posh the way she sat, the way she ate, not like my other 2 cats.
But when she was 13 years old we had to put her down because she had cancer, from what I think, in her mouth. She smelled all the time, green slime came out of her mouth all the time, and it looked like she was in pain when she ate =( We tried to give her medication but it didn't help. It was the only thing to do to put her out of her misery.. I still miss that cat. Writing about her brings back so many memories sad  

snubsnub

Sukinuri_911

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:26 pm
i had a beautiful black cat named bear who ran away when our neighbors dog frightened him two days later I saw him get hit by an suv  
♥ Cats and Dogs ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games