Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Low level battle please!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EccoZelda

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:24 pm
I finished putting together my pokemon team, but they are still low in level, about 35, anyone have a low level group they could put together to battle me? Anyone that can do this for me, just IM me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:28 pm
if you select the lvl 50 or 100 options, all pokemon will convert thier stats as if they were that level. anyone can face you  

Xilo The Odd

PerfectH

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:46 pm
~Xiloscent~
if you select the lvl 50 or 100 options, all pokemon will convert thier stats as if they were that level. anyone can face you

Yes, that was a neat idea for Nintendo to do that, but I don't think that entirely solves the problem. There are a lot of Pokemon that are just generally better then most Pokemon without questioning.

Take some level 20ish Pokemon into Wi-Fi Level 50 battles and you'll see what I'm talking about. evil  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:46 pm
Yeah, I learned this a couple days after I posted this... In any case, yeah, it doesn't completely solve the problem, but my pokemon are fully evolved, and have all the moves I plan to teach them already, though now I am replacing one, so I have some work to do.  

EccoZelda

Darkdestroyer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:26 pm
I'd battle you mrgreen Mine are all nearing 30, if you wanted a pure battle without adjusting the settings as above  
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games