Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I'm Back...... (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:37 am
Kimimaru smiled at his apprentice's opptimism. He knew as well that the Hokage would surly let him back in the village. "Rekai, would you mind coming with me to the Hokages office". Kimimaru scratched his head in embarresment. "I'm a bit nervous....it's been so long".  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:58 am
(((... sweatdrop ...couldn't make any sense of that)))  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:54 pm
((Sorry last night I was gonna finish that paragraph but my sister changed it and pressed submit. So thats why it didn't make sence. O changed it though, as you can see. sorry sweatdrop .))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:00 am
(((S'ok, now it makes much more sense 3nodding . Is she older or younger?...if you don't mind me asking that is)))

"Heh, with our Hokage...I don't blame you. I hear he's a bit of a perv..." Rekai laughed, lowering his voice on the last sentence.  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:56 am
((younger, pain in the a** too))

"haha"! Kimimaru laughed at his students truthful statement."Well I guess I'd better tackle this head on....follow me Reka". Kimimaru continued to walk up the stair-case with his apprentice at his side. He and Rekai then stopped at the double doors leading into the Hokage's office. "Well here it is", said Kimimaru as he put a hand on the handle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:46 am
(((Ah, the little ones...most are known worldwide to be pain xd )))

Rekai studied the large doors as Kimimaru reached out a hand to open them.
"I've never been inside Hokage-sama's office before..." Rekai thoght to himself.
"Should we knock first?" He asked, unsure of how they should go about things because of never being here before.  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:29 pm
((HA! yep yep yep))
Kimimaru whipped his hand away from opening the door. He then turned to look at Rekai. "Wheres my manners huh ? Thanks for reminding me". Kimimaru then knocked on the door 3 times, waiting for a response.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:07 pm
(((^^)))

Rekai waited with his sensei. It was taking a while for a response.
"Think anyone's in there?" He asked.  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:41 pm
Kimimaru looked over at his apprentice. "I dunno, I'm a bit too scared to just barge in".  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:35 am
Rekai gave the door an uneasy look, "You and me both. I've never confronted the Hokage before. I'm not sure how to act in front of him." He confessed. Sukai cawed at him. Her caw gave him an idea. He called her over with a whistle and lifted up his arm for her to perch on.
"I need you to fly outside and see if Hokage-sama is inside." He whistled to her. She cawed again and flew off.
"Sukai is going to look through the window to see if the Hokage is inside." Rekai translated, watching her fly off.  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:57 pm
Kimimaru put on a grin. "Do you really think he'll let me stay in the village after what had happened ? Because I mean I still have ANBU members looking for-me. Since I ran away from the village in all and killed 8 black ops members. I'm still considered missing nin".  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:42 pm
"8 ANBU? I thought it was 7..." Rekai thought out loud, "...uh...but nevermind. I'm sure you'll be able to stay. And if Hokage-sama says no then I will leave the village with you." He reassured with a smile. Then a caw was heard and Sukai came flying back to them, perching on Rekai's shoulder. She chirped and whistled a few times in his ear. Rekai nodded at her information.
"Sukai said she didn't see anyone inside. Maybe Hokage-sama is at his house?"  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:19 am
"Hm, I guess it maybe it would be better if i visited him there". Kimimaru gestured tword the stairs again. "You lead the way" ?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:52 am
"...umm..." Rekai muttered, "I would but................I have absolutly no idea where he lives." he sighed truthfully, "I haven't had the time to find out either after just coming back from the exams."  

Kulac Akios

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces