Reply Wi-Fi Connection
I cant connect.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFlood

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:41 am

I have a good internet connection and a Wi-Fi connector. Every time I go to WiFi the power bar goes from Full to Zero then wont let me on.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:29 am

Ah, that's what happened to me. What I did, is set up a new Internet connection, then make it a Shared Network connection. I you have XP or Vista, the Connection Wizard should help you easily set up a connection. 3nodding

Ziggy161

Darkdestroyer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:13 pm

Oh if it's the Nintendo Connector it's quite easy to fix. You need the software update. Just search Nintendo Wi Fi Connector update on Google and you'll get it from Nintendo. Happened to me biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:25 am

FOR ME ITS DIFERRENT MY STAR FOX COMMAND WONT PLAY OVER WI-FI BUT ALL MY OTHER GAMES DO

NONE OF YOUR BUSSINES

TurboSL1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:24 pm

NONE OF YOUR BUSSINES
FOR ME ITS DIFERRENT MY STAR FOX COMMAND WONT PLAY OVER WI-FI BUT ALL MY OTHER GAMES DO

Each game has it's own settings, just go on teh settings and you should find a Wifi thing in the star fox game, make it find a new connection and safe your connection

That should be it

as for everyone else:

If you have wifi and it won't connect you most likely have a WEP key, check the other 3 or 5 threads of people crying over the same issue, or PM me and i'll answer your personal problem (wifi related razz )
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games