Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
doesn't this look like maron?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lucilu32_cutie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:07 pm
at volume 3 of Full Moon o Sagashite, in chapter thirteen. doesnt the cover illustration look like Maron? well i think so. im just not sure if other people like yourself looks at the picture that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:35 pm
i think there was a post on this before...but anyway, Arina uses some old charas onto her new ones i think. :]  

akeikas
Captain

lucilu32_cutie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:34 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
i think there was a post on this before...but anyway, Arina uses some old charas onto her new ones i think. :]

o cuz im new in this guild thats y. thanx 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:53 pm
lucilu32_cutie
at volume 3 of Full Moon o Sagashite, in chapter thirteen. doesnt the cover illustration look like Maron? well i think so. im just not sure if other people like yourself looks at the picture that way.
Uh... Who was on the cover? I haven't seen vol. 3 in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.  

Senroh

disturb-bya

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:57 am
i think it sort of looks like maron, but it doesnt at the same time too.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:49 am
Alot of her characters look similar to me. xd  

kittiko

Marusera

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:54 am
It looks alike.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:28 pm
lucilu32_cutie

yea...arina's chars tend to look alot like others from different books...but its ok...  

f-R-e-A-k-Y s-K-i-T-t-L-e

Fuyu Maiden

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:40 pm
Everyone always says that characters look similar but I've never ever had trouble telling them apart (well just once I confused Taka-kun and Shizumasa in SDC...but they're twins so that's a little different). Everyone says that the characters look similar...but I don't know...because of Tanemura-sensei's changing style and because she never has a character with the same hair style twice (though Kyoko and Maron can be dangerously close) it's always been easy for me to tell the difference...they look a little similar I suppose...but every female character in every manga would be clones if they had the same hairstyle (I'm serious...there are so few exceptions to this).

Hmm...but maybe because that picture of Mitsuki is looking all sad...she does look a little like Maron...ah...and the way her hair's part was drawn is sort of like Maron's too...I can see it a little more now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:04 am
mmm I agree with Fuyu Maiden. some have actually mixed up the two on sites presenting Arina works. her characters do look similar but still quite different.  

Kuroiku

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items