Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Anyone here in a band?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wmaximofff

Beloved Prophet

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:17 am
Well i play guitar and i'm starting a band with my best buds and i was just wondering if anyone here is in a band???? And if so what do u do, sing, or play?Tell a little about your band^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:29 pm
i'm in acouple but mostly my acoustic/emo/every other genre, named promise something always. i play rhythm guitar and sing back up sometimes. its fun! hopefully in a few years i get a full band goin.

www.myspace.com/promisesomethingalways  

Vannar

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:36 pm
I used to be in several, but it never panned out, so now I'm thinking of producing non-commercial techno-metal.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:58 pm
I used to be in a band but they kicked me out.
Anyway they suck so I don't care.  

drkmtn

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:24 am
My friends and I have complained about making a band for years. We have guitars, bass, piano, violin, a singer, and even a double bass player but no drums. ;_;
Sucks.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:22 pm
ive talke to friends for a couple years now, were in the school band so we know music but not really rock/emo/metal or whattever to make our own band. i found some other people though and i think we might actually start a band now. ill be either back up guitar, bass and maybe backup singer depending on who all joins the band but we got a 2nd guitar and 2 drum players. so i guess we'lll see what happens. my friend and i took the acustic around the fair one day and made $5.72.  

Rina2008

[in.loving.suicide.]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:52 pm
Well, I do the screamo/lead vox in a band...(YES, I am a girl). The guys seem to like to have me around, and I can play bass when it's needed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:55 am
I used to be in a band inspired by hardcore and heavy metal in freshman year of high school and then i got kicked out for being too punk. Then I started another band in junior year of high school and quit because i did all the work. Each of these times I played bass and for my second band I supported the lead vox. I started a solo acoustic project called Division Four, and then now I'm working on my vox and screaming for a new band I hope to start this year.  

tetsoysauce

The Cosmo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:13 pm
My band
Tales Of A crepy romance razz
wee dont have Myspace sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:20 pm
I was in a band and I sang...but I left them
They didn't like me hehehe xD  

Your Fuggin Mom

Music Discussion

Manage Your Items