Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
The Stereotypical Atheist Profesor: WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProjectOmicron88

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:19 pm
I love the picture in the background of a monkey, with the plaque reading "Our Father".

I hate Chick tracts with a passion. I've seen a few on the internet, and have been given one in person, "Best Friend". Two poorly-drawn little girls surrounded by literally dozens of animals at a time, talking about Jesus and how he's building a mansion for the good believers for when they die. I emphasize poorly-drawn, because most middle-school students can draw better than that.

Also, no FSM for me. Phng'lui mgwl'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. (And yeah, I do have that memorized.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:56 pm
Ia, Ia!  

Theophrastus

ProjectOmicron88

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:02 pm
Theophrastus
Ia, Ia!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:43 pm
ProjectOmicron88
Also, no FSM for me. Phng'lui mgwl'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. (And yeah, I do have that memorized.)

Eh, Cthulu, FSM... Its Invisible Pink Unicorn for me. FSM is a lot funnier to talk about, (Who doesn't like talking about noodles?!), but IPU is much more feminine and unused.  

Karla Marx

Kiyrugoji

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:43 pm
The invisible pink unicorn is a d**k. He owes me $650.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:01 pm
Kiyrugoji
The invisible pink unicorn is a d**k. He owes me $650.

How insulting. IUP is a GODDESS, not a God. To call her both a d**k and a "he" is quite atrocious. You're obviously going to Hell now. 3nodding  

Karla Marx

Kiyrugoji

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:45 am
The Pink Unicorn's a she?

...$750 now. And I don't think the IUP could send somebody who's whipped her a** in bare-handed combat twice to hell.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:35 pm
Let me point out that Einstein's idea of "God" isn't even exactly what Christians would think. He was raised Jewish and fell away from the religion, but he maintained reverence for God. I don't think he believed in a personal god, but he did believe in a higher power.

I always find it ridiculous that people cling so surely to the fact that since Einstein referred to the higher power as "God" to being automatically Christian. Read between the lines and read more about Einstein, the man was such a genius that he deserves people to read more about his beliefs than just his brilliance. Because his beliefs are simply brilliant, too.  

FlowerOfLife

Karla Marx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:52 pm
Kiyrugoji
The Pink Unicorn's a she?

...$750 now. And I don't think the IUP could send somebody who's whipped her a** in bare-handed combat twice to hell.

How the hell did she get beat? She's invisible AND she has a bloody sharp horn on her head!
I... I think I'm losing my faith.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces