Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
BAR (more then a bar, eat and sleep here as well!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ooooooh~
  shiney gold~
View Results

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:55 pm
"Wow other people who can control elements! Thats so cool! Its actually been a while since I've been around others like that!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:12 pm
"I hardly knew there was anyone like us." She chuckled, a little embarrassed. "You'll have to meet niisama. He'd like you right away, I think."  

Masami_Mistress_Of_Fire

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:38 am
"Sweeet! That would be awesome!" Celesta said happily. "Its good to meet others like myself, ever since I got exiled from the water dragon tribe, I've been wandering around aimlessly until I came across this place"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:24 pm
"I think I know how you feel." She said, sympathetically. "The Laws of my family say I have to travel everywhere, using my powers to help anyone in whatever way that I can. It's not easy, being without family."  

Masami_Mistress_Of_Fire

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:01 pm
"Yeah, I know what you mean, I can't even remember my family for some strange reason.....Hey I know! Would ya like to join a bounty hunter group called the bunny pirates, I joined up not too long ago. We could help people out by kicking bad guy butt!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:19 am
CALLING ALL BUNNY PIRATES!!!

It is TIME me hearties! The Bunny Pirates start. Come join the ship now and we will set sail!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10817069

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:53 am
On his little quest wandering the city, the priest passed a familiar building face. Stopping for a moment to gaze up on the old sin that red "BAR" he smiled and gave a shrug.
"Couldnt hurt to stop could it? After all, maybe I can find an employer here."
He thought out loud, forgetting he may not be alone outside the old church he came from. Tapping his saff along the ground with each step he entered the bar and took a quick look around. Counting the heads of people present he quickly took a seat at the nearest empty table, not wishing to be in the way of anyone following him in. Leaning the heavy staff on the table he took a moment to sit back and rest from his traveles. This city was certainly bigger then his old village, not something he was used to, but he was getting used to it. Although apon sitting down and looking once more around the room, it became apparent there was nothing for him here. Remebering a conversation he had here a while ago he stood, grabbed his staff and headed off in search of money.
((exit))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:42 pm
With the proclamation made, Lee and Zetsumei both stood and left for the headquarters.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:04 am
A few hours of conversation had passed and Celesta woke up to discover she must have passed out from exhaustion. Another thing too she was sitting alone.
"Hmmm she must have had stuff to do, guess I'll take my leave and explore this town, maybe I'll run into her while I'm getting lost again! hehe!"
With that decided Celesta got up and left the bar.
((Exits))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:30 pm
The rain was coming down hard when the girl walked in. Uni was soaked to teh bone. Her gold locks dripped as she walked to the check in deck.

" one room please."

She asked softy. As soon as she got a key Uni headed up the stairs to get cleaned up. She was in her room for about an hour before coming back down. Her hair pulled back into a pony tail and dressing in cleaning cloths.

"Now I'm realy to work " ^_^  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out