Reply Roleplay
Trigons Eternal Wrath

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mordreds_Torment

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:40 am
Well my last few sls failed but if at first you dont suceed..be stuborn and try again. This Sl is based on streching "The End" instead of Raven going psycho powered mode and ripping Trigon athunder, she remains a child but in her act of desperation she gets enough power to transport the titans to what remains of Gotham City. Trigons warth streches the entire length of the world so even there they are not safe. The sl starts off with the orginal titans landing in New York.

Here is the premises, Raven has to power to undo the petrification from whoever she removes it from. So pick a char from the series and I will allow 2 made ups then that door is shut for everyone first come first serve for those. Think of this as like combining Season 5 and 4 together. Remember who ever picks Raven is stuck in child form so be ready for that. Basically the titans go around collecting other titans building a army for when they go back to try and take Jump City back. Trigon is all knowing and all seeing and while this army is now threat he'd rather not chance it so starts releasing villains of his own from petrification promising them they can keep living if they take care of the Teen Titans. Also you can RP the dark half of anyone, since Trigon holds the ability to split someones dark soul from themselves. For plots sake knowing where I want everything to go, Trigon will be under my control...If you really really want him let me know and i'll write out his goal. Also Slade is teamed with the Titans for now.

This is a RP thread, SEND A PM WITH YOUR CHAR REQUEST! Please be able to play that character as best to the series as you can. Also you can play up to two characters, I will be willing to hand over Slade or Trigon to anyone who thinks they are capable of handling the char... Just dont play Slade as a nice guy, make snide remarks, make kryptic threats. He will be a keen knowledge against Trigon so I'll send him plot points as they are needed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:46 am
1.Ok your guys know most of these by now, god moding, ooc chat, blauh bluah PG-13. You can make out half naked but after that take it to PM's or something.

2. Only 2 made ups, and no Ravens long lost brother or stuff like that.

3. No Super Boy, this god character ruins alot of SL's.

4. You can request different segments of Ravens emotions but remember they are kids too.

5. Try to poste atleast once every 4 days, we need a SL.

Mordreds_Torment

Mordreds_Torment

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:51 am
Teen Titans:

Robin- Kojiro Jogakusei

Starfire- TeenTitans4Ever

Titans East:

Honorary Titans:

Trigons Army:

Trigon- Kojiro Jogakusei

Lanna- Lil Patrica

Dark Titans:

Dark Starfire- TeenTitans4Ever

Vigilantes:

Slade- Kojiro Jogakusei  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:58 am
fyi: they live in jump city not gotham city. jump city is in california.  

Dizzy_Dizo

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:55 pm
How about this

Name:Lanna
Side: Dark Titans
Powers: (Best at night) Can summon figures from the dark and is power over water
Description:http://home.centurytel.net/EZSpiritsWorld/Faerie.jpg

Hope it works  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:56 pm
Sorry description bad: http://home.centurytel.net/EZSpiritsWorld/Faerie.jpg  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:52 pm