Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
What should i do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should I learn alot of chinese over the summer and ask her out in chinese?
yes
71%
 71%  [ 10 ]
no
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:01 am
ohh. really??
i like mech. pencils too. xDD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:16 pm
i said i can't stand them!!! scream  

berryscary1

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:27 am
Dear dear, dude, Mihiko-chan obviously heard (or rather, saw) you wrong, and my, you real don't like them, do you? Can't say I'm very fond of them myself... sweatdrop

Mm, and yes, Mihiko-chan, I agree; one should understand I like you in Mandarin if they lived in China; even though not everyone speaks Cantonese (such a shame, really), everyone does know Mandarin, without a doubt. Well, almost everybody. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:23 pm
for some reason she doesn't understand that mechanical pencils are evil and will soon take over the world!!! twisted  

berryscary1

mymiridon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:26 pm
berryscary1
for some reason she doesn't understand that mechanical pencils are evil and will soon take over the world!!! twisted

I don't think she doesn't understand, I think you're over reacting. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:30 pm
about the pencils or the girl? rofl  

berryscary1

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:33 pm
mymiridon
berryscary1

Yeah. You gotta stop over reacting.. -___-
It's sorta annoying. About the pencils.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:50 pm
[.Mihiko-chan.]
mymiridon
berryscary1

Yeah. You gotta stop over reacting.. -___-
It's sorta annoying. About the pencils.

right.
now about the girl. If she understands English then you should do what the shojo mangas doth proclaim to young people in love. Tell her that you like and would like to date her. If she's really traditional you can try going through her parents all proper and such.
*sigh* that'd be so cute whee

btw if she ends up rejecting you don't over react. play it cool. at least you tried right? If anyone makes fun you can tell them to go screw a monkey because you've got more balls than any of them... hmm... I wonder if that was appropriate to post... o.O  

mymiridon

berryscary1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:56 pm
thanks for the info and i was just joking about the pencils.
the next chance i get i'm gonna give it a shot. As for the whole traditional thing what if she doesn't even really like me,that would really suck.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:06 pm
berryscary1
the next chance i get i'm gonna give it a shot. As for the whole traditional thing what if she doesn't even really like me,that would really suck.
yeah... we kind of figured that was a joke but it was still kind of annoying. Anyways good luck with that and it wouldn't suck if she didn't like you. What would suck is if she turned out to be a boy rofl  

mymiridon

berryscary1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:01 pm
mymiridon
berryscary1
yeah... we kind of figured that was a joke but it was still kind of annoying. Anyways good luck with that and it wouldn't suck if she didn't like you. What would suck is if she turned out to be a boy rofl

lol i was talking about asking her parents first and it turned out she didn't like me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:48 pm
berryscary1
mymiridon
berryscary1

lol i was talking about asking her parents first and it turned out she didn't like me. sweatdrop

oh... that sucks. ah well, what you 13? you've still got time. There are plenty of girls out there and you'll find one who's willing to go out with you eventually. It's not like you 30 and still haven't gotten a girlfriend yet. rofl  

mymiridon

berryscary1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:04 pm
mymiridon
berryscary1
mymiridon
berryscary1

oh... that sucks. ah well, what you 13? you've still got time. There are plenty of girls out there and you'll find one who's willing to go out with you eventually. It's not like you 30 and still haven't gotten a girlfriend yet. rofl
might wanna add on another 3 years,6 months,24 days, and eight hours. Don't care to do the math for minutes. for the most part i just really like this girl and haven't really even cared about anyone else. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:57 pm
berryscary1
mymiridon
berryscary1
mymiridon
berryscary1

might wanna add on another 3 years,6 months,24 days, and eight hours. Don't care to do the math for minutes. for the most part i just really like this girl and haven't really even cared about anyone else. confused
for the most part... when one person likes another in a romantic way there isn't a "for the most part." stare Anyways you're being a little over dramatic don't you think? you only liked her. it's not like you were head over heels in love with her. rolleyes  

mymiridon

berryscary1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:21 pm
what i meant by "for the most part" i was talking for my whole life. And i don't just only like her i was kinda in a hurry because me and my family were about to leave for a trip and i figured i may as well leave a post before i left so i didn't have much time to think of vocab. but now i do have time to think of vocab so think...think...think...I'd love to get even a single chance to go out with her. I'd give up football,my love of hunting, and even my job at the blink of an eye. Is that better?  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff