Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanxaimer

4,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:38 pm
A long time ago, when I got the first Kingdom Hearts, I was playing in either Hollow Bastion or End of The World and came across a computer. This computer was located in the middle of a hallway with a portal on one end and a giant heartless symbol on the other. I examined the computer and found this poem of sorts:

Ones born of the Heart and Darkness, devoid of hearts, ravage all worlds and bring desolation. Seize all hearts and consummate the great heart. All hearts to be one, one heart to encompass all. Realize the destiny, the realm of Kingdom Hearts. The great darkness sealed within the great heart. Progeny of darkness, come back to the eternal darkness. For the heart of light shall unseal the path. Seven hearts, one Keyhole, one Key to the door. the door of darkness, sealed by 2 keys. The door of darkness to seal the light. None shall pass but shadows, returning to the darkness. Ones born of the Heart and Darkness, hunger for every heart until the dark door opens.

Once I was done reading, I was ambushed by heartless. After I defeated them, I went back and copied this and kept it in a drawer until now. Since then, I haven't been able to find this room or the computer. Do any of you know where the computer is? A lot of us know what the poem means, but the computer's location is what I want to know.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:06 pm
you can only go there once and it is in the end of the world  

Rage-of-Cultic-Fire

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:45 pm
I loved that part. So mysterious...I immediately thought of what Triton spoke of when I played that years ago.

And, yes, it's only a one time deal. Be thankful that you've remembered its existance. Man...I've got to play it again... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:05 pm
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM for xenmas
lol very random thoughts  

Rose Darklift

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

keyblader00

3,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:59 pm
it was somewhere in the end of the world but i never tried to go back there so i don't know if you can go back  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:05 am
O i know what bit your talking about. I think you may be able to get to it if you enter The End Of The World from the earliest save point possible. The one where theres invisable walls. Try going from there. Hopefully you will find it. Im not sure though so sorry if im wrong  

x-tweedle-dum-x

Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff