Reply Wi-Fi Connection
MPH help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkTyler359

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:11 pm
Ya I played a few Wifi matches today and I relised I sucked. Can anyone give me any tips or tricks about Players, Stages, ect?

Oh ya and does a Charge beam take off 65 health?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:47 pm
I will warn you only this once. MPH online is hacked to the full extent of hacking. most likely any match you get at random is hacked.

but among friends, if you go to a low grav level, sylux is the s**t, his alt form attack can get him almost anywhere in the map quickly, and you don't have to use normal routes.  

Xilo The Odd

DarkTyler359

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:27 pm
~Xiloscent~
I will warn you only this once. MPH online is hacked to the full extent of hacking. most likely any match you get at random is hacked.

but among friends, if you go to a low grav level, sylux is the s**t, his alt form attack can get him almost anywhere in the map quickly, and you don't have to use normal routes.

lol ya knew about the hackin, and thanks for the Sylux tip.

Do you (or anyone else) have any tips for Trace? I like him the most  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:48 pm
DarkTyler359
~Xiloscent~

I suck with the sniper so I tend not to use him, but if your in it for points and not honor, close combat = altform fight. otherwise, find a spot with lots of cover, grab a sniper, and blast away.  

Xilo The Odd

DarkTyler359

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:12 pm
~Xiloscent~
DarkTyler359
~Xiloscent~

I suck with the sniper so I tend not to use him, but if your in it for points and not honor, close combat = altform fight. otherwise, find a spot with lots of cover, grab a sniper, and blast away.

lol thanks I will try not to get owned  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:20 pm
Screw it, too hard I am selling it  

DarkTyler359

Kalo Kiyua

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:21 pm
~Xiloscent~
DarkTyler359
~Xiloscent~

if you need trace tips im a good guy to ask now if your on high ground go to the magmul place jump on the left block and jump to the place spire first shots you from then go to the opposite end and jump to the small edge sticking out and jump up and wala perfect sniping spot  
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games