Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
D.I.N.E.R. Labs. -The Kitchens- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:40 pm
Unfortunately for Phomello, Die had not. The line was cut, leaving him alone in the darkening halls of the DINER Labs, as 'the nearest desk' had suddenly become quite a long distance away from his former companion, Lewis.
Lewis, on the other hand, had both the letter, and the small, slightly lost Plushie on his side. He'd probably be fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:51 pm
Lewis Gourmand looked down at the plushie with concern. "Oh my. What should I do now I wonder?" He chewed on a jerky stick thoughtfully.  

Blight_of_Luca

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:57 pm
((Sorry, I quit paying attention after a month went by.))

The plushie sneezed in the dust and pointed at the paper, then down a hall. It repeated these needlessly adorable actions until he thought the scientist had gotten the point, even trotting back and forth from the man's feet to the entrance of the hall and back.
"Ano!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:45 pm
Chewing on a jerky stick thoughtfully. Lewis Gourmand picked up the plushie and plopped it into one of the large pockets of his coat before walking down the indicated hall.  

Blight_of_Luca

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:45 pm
Happy to have a ride (the labyrinth of the Labs was not built with such short legs in mind) the plushie continued to give squeaked directions.
It also peered at Gourmand's jerky curiously.
"Ano?" It seemed to think it was some kind of candy--licorice, or taffy stretched far too long--but didn't have a name for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:43 pm
Continuing to follow the directions, Lewis Gourmand looked down at the little plushie. "Want some do you?" He asked, tearing off a piece and presenting it to him.  

Blight_of_Luca

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:08 pm
Lewis Gourman continued following the plushies directions, curiou where he was being led.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:15 pm
It accepted the offering and appeared to nibble on it.
"Ano!" the plushie looked at the jerky with a mixture of shock and betrayal... and curiosity. it took another nibble, and before it made up its mind whether it hated the sneaky not-candy or not, the piece was gone. The plushie looked at Gourman again. "Ano...?" it sounded very questioning, as if it was trying to ask what it was.
The dimness of the halls lightened as they traveled, until it opened up and they were above ground... somewhere. It looked like there were factories or warehouses nearby, but where they stood was grassy and disused.
It was also shrouded by a bush that seemed to have been placed their solely for the purpose of hiding that particular entrance, that likely hadn't been there when the place was initially built.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:45 pm
"Ah, you want some more beef jerky?" Lewis Gourmand asked, offering another strip. Looking around, the doctor wondered where he was being led as he continued to follow directions.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff