Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite RE Outbreak character? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like?
  Cindy
  Mark
  Kevin
  Yoko
  Alyssa
  David
  Jim
  George
  Other (Specify)
View Results

elrre

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:24 am
I personally like three of the outbreak characters.
1.Kevin Ryman - He is a awesome fighter and has a cool attitude. He has a great weapon (.45 Auto) and is able to fight with no fear.

2.David King - He has a total awesome fighting pose with the hand held weaponry and has a great fighting will. I find him a easy character especially when using knives.

3.Yoko Suzuki - She has a great personality and is able to hold more than 4 items. She is smart and has a great connection to the RE universe. Plus, I love her because I personally like her looks XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:09 pm
There are four characters I have always liked. Those the first two I mainly use.

1) Yoko - Her back story & the story surrounding her always as you play always interest me. Her personally although shy & timid, is also caring & helpful. And she can hold more items then anyone else.

2) Kevin - I always wanted to be a cop as a kid. So picking him makes me feel like one...in a zombie infested place. His 45 is great, but ammo is limited.

3) Cindy - She seems more like your medic, as she heals you up.

4) Mark - Security guards are like cops in training or the minor league of cops. Plus you don't need to run around town looking for a handgun as he starts with one. Even if it's weak.  

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:19 pm
Eric the cop was my favorite. Everyone else completely sucked. I don't know what was worse, their repetitive use of catch phrases or their lame CG opening movies. I just got a bad vibe on all of em.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:39 pm
Yes, Eric the cop was awesome. For two reasons: We share a name, and he wears shades.
Too bad he's not Kevin type.  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:51 pm
That's why i want to try online but Capcom.....Those Jerks. D: They just HAD to take off the main thing that actually made the game sell though.

But it sucked how in the first outbreak you couldn't choose you're own partners. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:46 pm
In Umbrella We Trust
That's why i want to try online but Capcom.....Those Jerks. D: They just HAD to take off the main thing that actually made the game sell though.

But it sucked how in the first outbreak you couldn't choose you're own partners. confused
I agree with you 100% 3nodding  

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:59 pm
I never used Yoko. People who did always seemed to be badasses and finished the levels with little help from me or left me behind.

I always used Alyssa, David, Rita or this cop who's name always escapes me. He was a Kevin type.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:01 pm
Aaron? I don't remember if he was the one who was Kevin type...

Oh wait, a cop who's Kevin type? Was it Kevin? xd  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:05 pm
Yeah I wasn't good with the bonus character names, just know I used them.

...Maybe it was.
Nah, it was another cop xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:01 pm
I would have to go with david. Theres just something about a plumber killing zombies that seems slightly epic.  

Krevan

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:22 pm
Ah Mario... Opened the door for plumbers around the world to be heroes.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:38 pm
David using a pipe to beat the zombie to death in the intro for End of The Road was fun.

That scene always slightly confused me.  

Mr. Kennedy

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:26 pm
I like Kevin because he fails like me haha and his kick is useful for holding off Zombies to conserve ammo and gotta love the .45.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff