Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mountain-side Town Tesarel ko-kou ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:58 pm
((By the way, the RP will be moving to the Royal Menagerie for the Round 3 Tasks.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:49 am
After talking amongst themselves for awhile, the Lord Chancellor announced that it was now time for the next round of tasks to begin and began heading off with the Queen towards Her Ladyships hot air balloon. Without so much as another word, he, and the Queen's procession, lifted off from the ground. After a moment, the Lord Chancellor's vallet came sliding down a rope from the hot air balloon and ran back up to the contestants. "The Lord Chancellor neglected to mention where the tasks will take place," the valet said as he began handing the contestants parchments of paper. "Follow this map to reach the destination of the tasks, and we will see you there." With a polite bow, the valet turned and ran towards the edge of a cliff, where the rope connected to the hot air balloon dangled, almost out of reach. With a small grunt, the valet leapt from cliff and grabbed hold of the rope. After swinging to a stop , he turned to wave at the contestants with a big grin. "Don't be late," he yelled as the group faded from view.

((As a reminder, the Round 3 Tasks will start on MONDAY May 24. You will have until TUESDAY May 25 at 11:59 pm to RP your response to the task.))  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Gracesan

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:35 am
Sousha watched as the balloon floated away before let Ceo'Nas out of his crystal. After mounting up, she flow off following a short distance behind the balloon.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:28 pm
Blowing a whistle, Rooj waited as her hired slaves appeared and constructed a bridge for her from the mountain down to the zoo. Sitting down in her carrier. Rooj was picked up and lifted off by her slaves to the next part of the contest.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:26 am
(Okay, this is all a flashback thing for Sithious as I did not post what he did in the last event.)
Sithious had been sitting on top of his armadillo rather awkwardly. It felt odd to him, the armadillo that is, it was somewhat uncomfortable. Still, if that was the game, then he would play it this way. Suddenly, when he went to kick it into drive, it sped off. Sithious was barely holding on as the armadillo swerved and curved all over the field. He held on for dear life. Then he saw the ball. He swung over to it and managed to whack it into the enemy net. He swung back round as the ball came out, feeling a bit tipsyish this time. He chased the ball down, and as he did so, he managed to regain his balance. He took another sharp turn to the right, right in front of the ball, and gave it a hard whack into the net again. The ball, once more, left the net. Now he headed straight for it, but overly confident. He swung as hard as he could and the ball flew into the net. Unfortunately, he lost his balance and he and the armadillo toppled over, both continuously rolling over each other as they fell to the side of the field. Sithious sat up straight, a little dazed. His men quickly ran up to him to get him cleaned up. He hurried away, extremely embarrassed by his predicament.  
Lord Sithious rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:36 am
(And this will also be a flashback as well I suppose. I shall role on it as well I guess, though I'm not sure if I was supposed to for the collection thing.)  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:40 am
(Six. Hmm, not bad, but not good.)

Sithious sat down at the luncheon hearing all the discussion over collections. He smiled and spoke up. "I myself am a collector of rarities and oddities. Anything that I fancy really, but I am partial to Communist and Fascist paraphernalia. Although, I do have a rather nice collection of swords, guns and armors as well." He smiled a bit more as he had a sandwich. He grimaced a bit. Typically English. He pulled out his flask and took a swig of vodka. He smiled again, much more pleased now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:58 am
(And this will lastly be for my exit to where the map takes me.)

Sithious took a look at the map. He smiled. He would be sure to arrive in the greatest of style. He pulled out his cellphone and made a quick call. "Bring in my airship." He said. As soon as he finished, he clicked the phone shut and sat down in his hunting chair along with his things. In a moment, his airship arrived. Men quickly slid down ropes, decked out in high tech armor. They quickly clicked ropes onto all the boxes that held his things as they were lifted into the air. His chair, with himself on it, had the same done and he was lifted into the sky. Once he was aboard he headed to the bridge and sat down in the captains chair, handing the map to a navigator. "Set all engines to full. I want to be at that location yesterday!" The ship quickly was set into full drive as it flew forward at an alarming speed. Once more, Archangel Industries was written on the side of the ship.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Vincent deVars
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:40 am
Eri slowly unfolded the paper and smiled. Since this is in some form of writing, she just moved her fingers over the stuff and accessed her skills folding the written stuff into reality.

After a bright light, some small contradictions, immutable worldly effects and some wishy-washy-magical super effect, she was dragged to the place mentioned in that map. [[off to the menagerie]]  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff