WHAT HAPPEND TO THE GUILD!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:01 am
TheGreatMelinoko
im trying despratly to look like link but i cant get the gold or the right stuff so if you guys want to stop fighting for 5 secones to help real zelda geek i would really like it and stop fight and instead try to get people to join and pm me if you want to give gold or anything els

We are not really fighting... surprised
Just wondering what is going on with the guild. Also, look at the dates of everyone's posts.

"Real Zelda Geek"?
I'm a real zelda geek, too. You're not the only one.

P.S. I'm not yelling at you or fighitng with you. ;)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:28 pm
Ok I feel really guilty now... crying

but I'm in 10th grade in like the 20th top school in the nation so the work demands are very high and I've been very busy lately... so I'm rarely on Gaia anymore and I REALLY wish it was summer because I have TONS of things I can do for the guild but it doesn't work into my schedule...
How about each weekend I'll add something new. Sound cool?  

Jerba
Vice Captain

Jerba
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:29 pm
Oh yeah and I'm kinda running two other guilds now.... it happens. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:31 pm
Jerba

but I'm in 10th grade in like the 20th top school in the nation so the work demands are very high and I've been very busy lately... so I'm rarely on Gaia anymore and I REALLY wish it was summer because I have TONS of things I can do for the guild but it doesn't work into my schedule...

User ImageUser Image

Sounds cool to me. =o

I know how you feel. I'm in the 11th grade, and AP classes have taken over my life. X_x

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Jerba
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:46 pm
link freak131
Jerba

User ImageUser Image

Sounds cool to me. =o

I know how you feel. I'm in the 11th grade, and AP classes have taken over my life. X_x
yeah... it stinks... stare
I can't believe I'm not in ANY honors courses... I had two last year... I think I'm getting stupider...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:40 pm
Aww... I'm a Senior at my school, but I have an early release class, so I get home early ENOUGH everyday to sneak a little Gaia in my schedule before heding off to work.

If you want, I can help out with the guild. Just let me know everything you need done/watched over, and I'll help you out mrgreen  

Rinku Link

Cosplay Rating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces