Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What would you do if your best school teacher quit? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXMinamoto MusashiXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:31 am
I'd tell everyone I knew, and everyone will be like....

"DUDE! What the ********? You don't even GO to this school anymore, you graduated 3 years ago!"

rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:41 am
I went to school in prehistoric times compared to you nippers.  

Cherry Choo

xXMinamoto MusashiXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:44 am
Greta Von Gash
I went to school in prehistoric times compared to you nippers.

Sad how you still play these computer games, isn't it? xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:55 am
there isnt much one can do about the situation. i guess whine and b***h at the new teacher i suppose. or maybe revolt.  

brokentorn

G0 X-DEKU

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:23 pm
Well, I'm not exactly close to any of my teachers as friends or anything.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:05 pm

gonk Don't kno wut 2 put heer.... ♥

Blueblerry --

XxPandaxMuffinxX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:35 pm
My best school teacher already left us gonk I would have been in his homeroom, too!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:47 am
Well, if the teacher actually teaches me properly then I'll miss them, but I'll probably try my hardest with the next, good or bad.  

KumikoxChan

Broadwaystar2b

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:46 pm
OMG!! my fav teacher quit right before school started this year!!! she was like one of the kids!!....she was really fun to hang out with....and everyone misses her... sad she was my chorus teacher...and when i found out by one of my friends 2 days before school started that she quit, i screamed my head off!! scream and then when i found out who was taking over...i screamed even louder!! scream it was my middle school chorus teacher!!! i...and everyone else hated her with a passion!! it was the devil herself!!! twisted ...lmao....and this is the reason why i dont look forward to school anymore.... smile but anyways...ye i am like heart broken right now.....ugh. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:55 pm
I'd probably die in math. My teacher is so much fun, he has a flying pig in his classroom, and when the assistant principal walked in he told us to all do the wave. Yes, the wave like people do in concerts and baseball games.  

death by chores

a123b456

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:14 pm
User Image
Yes, that happened to me. I had him for three years and then my senior year of high school he'd retired and this new guy who didn't like anybody showed up. Umm, it's hard to explain, so here's a little image of how different they were.
Ticen: Hey, Kes! [that's not my real name] Did you get that essay done in time?
Me: Yup, printed it out this morning. I almost missed my bus.
Ticen: Oh, I'd've given you a ride. Oh, wait, that's illegal. Ahahahahaha. What do you think of the music?
Me: I've never sung a madrigal of a Beatles song before. o.O;;
Ticen: Yeah, it should be odd. It'll sound great, though. I heard the Kings Singers do it once and when you get it together it's amazing. Woops, we're late! Go sit down!

As opposed to:
Campbell: -doesn't even glance up-
Me: Hey Campbell. How are you?
Campbell: -grunt- Class is starting.

...TT.TT

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:22 am
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well, we keep getting TA's at our school (Teacher's Aid or something like that). I got Ms. Westberg, one of my favorite teachers, for the second year, and some random dood named Mr. Blake took over. T-T
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pimp Chickan G

xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:09 am
its just happened to me
the funniest and best teacher in school left and got replaced by a creepy dude gonk crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:53 am
IF i lost my best teacher when i found out i would run around screaming throwing stuff 3nodding  

Teh Fruit Booter

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces